UGN Security
Posted By: Chem Ice Cream Man Rapes and Impregnates 9 Year Old - 07/01/04 08:38 AM
Ice Cream Truck Driver Allegedly Rapes, Impregnates Child

PHOENIX -- An ice cream vendor was arrested Tuesday on charges that he raped and impregnated a 9-year-old girl in his ice cream truck.

Adrian Gonzalez, 24, was booked on two counts of sexual misconduct with a minor and two counts of kidnapping, said Sgt. Randy Force, a Phoenix police spokesman.

Force said the rapes occurred in April and May after Gonzalez befriended the girl and got her mother's consent to take the child along on his ice cream route.

The girl kept quiet because Gonzalez threatened to kill her siblings and her mother if she told anyone, Force said.

Last week, she told a friend, who got a home pregnancy test that showed the girl was pregnant. The results were confirmed by police investigators, Force said.

There was no immediate response Tuesday to a request through the sheriff's department for an interview with Gonazelz.

Source
This is crazy. 9years old!!! That is sick! 24???? OMG that guy would not make it to trial if that was my daughter. His best bet would be jail.
that is f@$*ed up
Oh.. dear.. god.
That man won't make it in prison. They'll eat him alive. And I hope it burns.
child moslesters usually dont last more than 2 weeks "if" they're lucky and in this guys case since he got her pregnate he'll be dead with in a few days... sick mother [censored]....
is it even possible to impregnate a 9 year old? Anyway i hope he dies.
yes it is possible. if she has hit puberty and is having her period she can get pregnate. when i was nine and hit that stage my dad researched all that stuff smirk
Ewww... frown
damn i feel for that child, lucky for that guy that we have a system that would not let be punished like in some other countries. hope bubba haves fun with the perv.
© UGN Security Forum