UGN Security
A shop in the town of Volgodonsk, Russia, held a vodka drinking contest, with the winner promised 10 liters of vodka as their prize.

The shops director is now being charged with manslaughter. Roman Popov, prosecuting, said: "The competition lasted 30, perhaps 40 minutes and the winner downed three half-liter bottles. He was taken home by taxi but died within 20 minutes."

Five of the other contestants ended up on the intensive care unit. 15 liters of pure alcohol are drunk by every Russian each year, according to statistics. Experts estimate that one in seven Russians are alcoholics.

Source
Now This is [censored] funny! I want to live in Russia now just to see drunk bastards ranting on the streets.
No actually Sin it's kind of a sad situation.
heh i think thats funny. they need to learn what alcohol poisioning is. it is too bad though, and disgruntled its not like sintax wanted him to die.
I know that Sin didn't want him to die Ghost, and I apologize if that's how it sounded. I should have expanded on that statement. I think it's sad because, the children over are watching the adults do this. I watched a news breif one night and they showed kids as young as 9 yrs old drinking and fallen down drunk. alot of those same kids won't make it to 18. That's what is sad.
Yes, that is sad.
Agreed.
This is the funniest thing since my local fire station burned down! Only 3 pints of vodka? Still, it was in less than one hour, so some respect due. I used to share a flat with a Finish girl in London, we'd drink a couple of bottles of vodka before going out of an evening. (That said, we'd be unwell for a couple of days afterwards and wouldn't remember who we'd had sex with). I expect more from Russians, though.
© UGN Security Forum