UGN Security
One of the Simpsons characters is to reveal to the world he or she is gay, but the producers Al Jean and Matt Groening didn't say which of them will do.

One obvious candidate is Waylon Smithers who is in love with his boss Mr Burns but his sexuality is no big secret.

The character will declare their homosexuality during an episode in which one Springfield legalizes gay marriage.

Groening also said he still plans to make a feature film of The Simpsons but production will not start until the TV series ends.

Source
Waylon.....

Lenny an Carl are also throwing hints at each other..

have u ever seen the episode where Marge get's drunk sends an email to her old high school prom date "Arnie" or Artie or whatever. Anyway Artie is filthy rich so homer an lenny run away to work on oil rig's. On the way there lennys speaks some what intimatle about Carl. U even get a chance to see mount carlmore..carved by Lenny not to clear if that is the way it go's...plus i hate spoiling a good Simpsons episode

But we will see i hope they put a twist on it.
its probably millhouse.
The bully would be better.
i could see lisa being a dyke. she's only had one boyfriend (Nelson) and he was just terrible. millhouse and ralph have liked lisa in past episodes, but she ignores them. plus she's all about feminism blah blah blah. DYKE!

~OR~

Perhaps Mr. Burns will finally return Smither's affections and tell him he's gay too. ewwwww... old man on man love. yucky

but in all reality, it's probably Millhouse. Look at the kid. He's obviously a homo.
DUDE! fleshy where have you been?
It'll be Patty. She's been turned down by every man she's ever been with and when a lesbian comes on to her in a bar she turns to women.
That's what these people say. There's other sugesstions but this one is in depth and has a source.
http://amptoons.poliblog.com/blog/001167.html
also
http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId=CqvUeWeidDxmTC2LTChnVBNm

(note sort of a small bit of spoillers if this is true considering i might have given away too much already)
Ya know this topic has been dead for over 4 months now. Please dont bring back dead topics like this. Thank you!
© UGN Security Forum