UGN Security
Posted By: Deviation187 Missing girl - 10/22/02 03:30 AM
Brenda Sierra, a girl from here in Los Angeles which i knew and went to my school (schurr high school) was found dead on saturday around San Bernandino, she was on her way to a friends house on friday and there were posters all around school, its been all over the news, its sad and creepy to see something like that happen right here, to a girl whom I knew and went to the same school, it sad, but yeah creppy cuz who knows what else can happen. (fox11la.com for details :p )

-dev
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/22/02 06:27 AM
It must be pretty sad to know the fact that someone you knew is now dead/killed or whatever.

hmmmm i'm just thinkin something now.. i know it's stupid but.. could this in any way be related to the Sniper shootings ???
Posted By: DaMaRiS Re: Missing girl - 10/22/02 06:38 PM
anyways sad to here it but lets move on. i never lost someone i knew or really loved. so i'm out!
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Missing girl - 10/22/02 07:05 PM
black^pimp, the sniper is striking on the otherside of the country so its highly unlikely that it is in anyway related. besides it would totally go against the style and methods used by the sniper. makes me think though, before the sniper mess started, the big deal was a string of kidnappings, its been kinda overshadowed lately though.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/22/02 08:03 PM
BS you're right once more !! (as always lol).
Well you see i don't live in the U.S. and i don't know which states are in one side of the country and which of them in the other, you undestand me ?
But i get your point i mean, i also think this could harly be him because this really isn't his style. But you know, when all the things get mixed and crazy like this people think of everything and should expect everything, even evern AL QAEDA.. Nothings Impossiable.

P.S. DaMaRiS why you're being so buggy ?
It's easy for you to say LETS MOVE ON, what if that happend to your best friend or someone else you knew huh ? don't be such a retard damnit. If you knew you were out you should even participate.

huh

bp
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Missing girl - 10/22/02 09:42 PM
yeah exactly, this was all the way across the othe side, but this girl was picked up in a car, god knows that they did to her then killed and dropped off in a hill.
Posted By: Moffesto Re: Missing girl - 10/22/02 10:54 PM
how old was she? I'd say they would rape her or soemthing, sick [censored] wanna kidknap, [censored] and kill people. I hope the snipper kills him as well.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Missing girl - 10/22/02 11:00 PM
i'd blame it on the hillside murderer, but they just executed him, sounds like his style though. blackpimp, i figured you didn't know. i think damaris needs to have his/her bestfriend shot up, then we can all say lets move on.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Missing girl - 10/23/02 12:56 AM
<snicker> same thing happened here in OR for the past year and a half, they finally found the girls dead in their neighbors backyard... They were sexed before and after killed... Ashley Pond and Maranda Gattis in Oregon City, OR, about 4 miles from myhouse.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: Missing girl - 10/23/02 02:19 AM
speaking of dead people, the sniper continues for my area. a girl i knew in elementry school died in a car accident last week. so much sadness... frown

on a better note, party on saturday! im gonna get so wasted.... smile
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/23/02 06:16 AM
heh BS your damn right!!

btw i agree with Moff too, she was probably raped or something, than killed and thrown to the mountains or wherever they found her, damn sad story.

and this sniper guy seems not to be willing to stop at all, i think he's gettin harder. Damn creep, the thing that's pissin me off is that he's shooting children too.

P.S. ohfuk have funn for me too man. (and no matter what you do, DON'T hang out with 13 years old girls lol.)

bp
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Missing girl - 10/23/02 05:33 PM
the latest news in the sniper case... the sniper told police that he had tried to contact them but they had hung up on him. he said he was mad and wanted several million dollars deposited in a bank account or else he was going to kill more kids
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/23/02 06:36 PM
yup that's all over the News even here in Kosova.
and they also said that now the police is trying to contact him or something but he is refusing or something like that. I knew he was mad about something.. more to come soon probably !
Posted By: DaMaRiS Re: Missing girl - 10/23/02 07:55 PM
WOW KOSOVO! anyways i am a girl for your information Backslash and i wouldn't mind shooting up my best friend besides its life MOVE ON ok
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Missing girl - 10/23/02 08:03 PM
with an attitude like that i doubt you have a friend, i'm not proposing that we should linger on any subject to long. for instance, it does irritate me when people keep mentioning the wtc attack because that has been over a year. but, you telling someone to move on after something that happened a day or to before is ridiculous.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: Missing girl - 10/23/02 10:46 PM
BS, the thing that bothers me the most is that suupid, inconsiderate, bitches like darmaris have friends. the shallower people are the cheeper their friends are and the more friends they have. they dont ever talk about anything important, all they do is [censored] and say stupid [censored]. they have narrow minds with pathetic points of view. if what she said about not minding to kill her best friend was true its because her friends are so worthless. although her statement isnt acutally true becuase theres no way she has it in her to kill anyone.

people like damaris piss me off.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Missing girl - 10/24/02 12:51 AM
its interesting to sit at a different table at lunch everday... you get to hear the point of view from a variety of different races, sexes, and intelligence levels. some of what you will hear is interesting and thought provoking, but at tables with people like damaris, you wonder what goes through their head. they lack legitiment thoughts and opinions and busy themselves with irrelevant topics of discussion...
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/24/02 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by DaMaRiS:
WOW KOSOVO! anyways i am a girl for your information Backslash and i wouldn't mind shooting up my best friend besides its life MOVE ON ok
what does KOSOVO look like to you huh ???

btw BS i agree with you again, but don't you think we're loosin our time trying to explain to this ironic girl things that she'll never learn, i hope she'll find herself before it's tooo late.
and i really don't believe you've got any friends, and if you do they're probably just as annoyin as you and i really wish one of them could get shot so then me and BS would say to you "let's move on" written in bold and colors.

huh

-------------------

hahahha that was sooo good BS, awesome man.

and ohfuk just one correction

people like damaris shouldn't live at all !!

bp
Posted By: Curse Re: Missing girl - 10/24/02 08:29 AM
lol, Damaris is in a gang, yet has never had anyone close get killed... Is this gang called Girl Scouts by any chance?
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/24/02 09:11 AM
or maybe "YoungStupidBitchMadeAssGirls" huh.

P.S. Curse the 2nd time i'm askin you who is Louis Farakhaun ??

bp
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Missing girl - 10/24/02 07:01 PM
bp, heres what came up in a search for louis farrakhaun, not sure if its the one curse is refering to but maybe...

"Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, has long expressed anti-Semitic and anti-white rhetoric which has marked him as a notable figure on the extremist scene. In recent years, this demagogue has been a frequent speaker on college campuses and at rallies, where he has been received enthusiastically by thousands of people. This look at Farrakhan's recent statements reveals an unwavering record of racism and anti-Semitic bigotry, refuting the suggestion of some observers that Farrakhan has become more moderate."
Posted By: Curse Re: Missing girl - 10/24/02 07:50 PM
Yup, that's him BS...
Btw, John Muhummed(the man arrested for being the DC Sniper) was an operative of Mr. Farrakhaun's, he served as head of security for Louis Farrakhaun's Million Man March...
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/24/02 08:09 PM
thanks so much for the infos BS
and btw Curse lol, so that's why you're against him eh ?

P.S. Now lets see how many death penalties will these 2 sniper guys get ?
Posted By: DaMaRiS Re: Missing girl - 10/24/02 10:59 PM
Aight anyways Curse you are funny with the Gril Scout thing and blackpimp needs to think a little. U know what i am sayin and backslash too i bet all of u are white people who dunno what life is lyk. After a while of seeing other people suffer u dont wanna suffer so its lyk ok be tough thats all it is and i ain't bitchin on anyone blackpimp i was just surprised that you lived so far away basically a compliment u know so dont be all sayin i shouldn't live because if I weren't meant to live i'd be dead just lyk everyone else in WTC especially being so near it. And backslash i hate u more than anything. Y u gotta say [censored] lyk that. A lot of people like u are very ignorant and yo should think about wat i say I bet you never had a stinkin problem in ur life and think ur the boss of everyone because u are ALWAYS right. Because i know a lot of good people and i am far beyond shallow u just say dat cuz i am very "deep" ok dats y i dont dress lyk other sluts showing their thongs and their [censored] and showing their UTERUS ok becuase its not right ok now that is shallow. AT least i have real goals in life and priorities! I have a really huge goal in my life that i can't tell u about because the government checks up on the bulletinboard ok! So shut the [censored] up Backslash cuz u are my enemy but i dont hate blackpimp so much because i only have an attitude when someone starts pissin me off! Thank u and that is all i have 2 say!
Posted By: ohfuk Re: Missing girl - 10/25/02 03:43 AM
you forgot about me. i called you shallow. stupid [censored].
about your comments to BS
sorry to break it to you but most people do suffer. no one is perfect, we all make mistakes. no one is always right. everyone didnt die in the WTC. odds are you have either never been in either tower or have only been there once or twice. there are other ways to die then in the news. you arnt "deep". why thats in quotes is beyond me.

you dont know anyone whos died and your in a gang? that really suprises me. im not in a gang because i dont have that pethetic need to replace missing parents that gang member tend to have. i know people in gangs. i know people who have died in them. and you living in NYC...so pathetic but now i get it. either your bullshiting about everything you say because it dosnt add up, or your only bullshitting about half of everything and your too stupid to make it make sence
Posted By: jonconley Re: Missing girl - 10/25/02 03:46 AM
The amount of kidnappings that are more than simple custody ones, are actually less than normal this year. Its just being overreported. I am not trying to mitigate what happened to the girl, just wanted to point out that this happens every year moreso than this year, even at this rate. I think it is just more high profile cases this year.

My condolences though. Sorry to hear, no matter who the person is.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Missing girl - 10/25/02 05:21 AM
umm yeah i reply 25 posts after but eh i dont get on much, umm shes 15, and they dont know if they raped her or not, they dont release any info, that she was beaten, and suffered severe trauma to the head or w/e its called, its sad, its really weird, now theres like all this traffic after school, its kinda funny cuz now nobody walks to school, damn traffic jams now :\
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/25/02 07:16 AM
Quote:
..i bet all of u are white people who dunno what life is lyk.
excuse me ? hello ? anybody home ?
girl i think you need a big dick to chear you up a lil bit and start understanding life. Read better and you'll see that the only person you'll find stupid here is yourself.

ohfuk bro don't waste your time on her.. she'll get what she deserves fo' so'. [censored] swallow it up while i shut it down.

bp
Posted By: Curse Re: Missing girl - 10/25/02 07:30 AM
Damaris, if you have goals in life, why are you apart of a gang? Maybe me and you have two different deffinitions of "gang". When you say you are in a gang, I think of red bandanas, a bunch of little kids/teens who fawn over an older "mentor" type person. They are usally involved in some form of crime, and they kill or injure other gang members for coming in their territory.

People who live outside of New York City go through hardships too, you don't have to grow up in the projects to have problems, although alot of people tend to create their problems.

And another thing, there are alot of non-white members of this board. But you are the first to try to use it as ground in an arguement.

You are probably familiar with stereotypes, I think the reason ohfuk and BackSlash said the things they did is because you seem to fit perfectly into the stereotypical 13 year old girl preppy/thug catagory.

If you want we can further discuss this on AIM, or the UGN IRC. My AIM screen name is 'Curse Of UGN' and I am on IRC in the afternoon and at night(EST). And at the bottom of the Board's main page is a link for the chat room(IRC).
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Missing girl - 10/26/02 05:22 PM
i'm white so i must not know what life is like ("lyk").

damaris is a 13 year old girl in a gang, so she is obviously wise beyond her years, and oh ya, shes "deep" as well.

thats great...
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/26/02 06:50 PM
hell yeah BS...

she's sooo smart that she's probably gonna get an Award or something.

lol
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Missing girl - 10/26/02 09:45 PM
alright.. i know everyone has bitched about her already.. but i just have to throw my 2 cents in. Maybe it'll make some kind of difference.. my being a girl too i mean.(although i highly doubt it.)
* i just wanted to say that what you said about moving on is totally disrespectful. a girl was [censored] murdered! that's what this whole topic was supposed to be about! so don't tell any of us to 'move on' because it's a [censored] tragedy.*
damaris: first off.. lets start with English 101:
like is the correct spelling. also.. "dat" is not in our language.. it's actually "that"
"aight" also not a word. why not try replacing that with "alright" at least try to sound half intelligent. then maybe people won't laugh at you so much!
next, you know what? just because a person is white does NOT mean that they don't know pain. it does not mean that they have not suffered. everyone suffers... just in different ways. i garuntee.. you wouldn't last a day living in my shoes... and i have a [censored] great life! i never have to worry about money... never have to worry about anything.. except my health problems. but those alone are overbearing. but ya know.. maybe it wouldn't be as bad for you... i've noticed that the less intelligent a person is, the less likely they are to be depressed. *proven fact also* probably because us smart people realize what the [censored] is up and know it's not going to get any better.
about your "goal" in life... since apparently its "top secret" and you can't tell us (like we care anyway) because the government checks the webboards.. hrmm. .could this possible be something illegal? wow.. what a goal. its pretty much like you saying "hey! my goal in life is to be a dumb [censored] that knows nothing about how this world works!" oops.. i forgot.. that's one goal you've already attained smile
i wouldn't brag about being a mexican either. that doesn't mean that your life is worse than us white folk. it doesn't mean that you've had to deal with some of the [censored] that we have. plus.. you're on 13! wait 'til you're 20... then come tell me about how life is. because right now.. you don't know [censored]. you haven't even lived enough to know about anything.

blahh.. k.. i'm too pissed now. i should go smoke.

fleshy
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/27/02 10:36 AM
too bad you're not permited rating fleshy...

i'd give you 100 for that super speech.

all the best

bp
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Missing girl - 10/27/02 10:52 AM
ahh.. alright.. i guess i'll allow ratings for myself.

fleshy
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/27/02 05:57 PM
lol that's much better.. you see now ???

seriously, you deserve that rating.

all the best fleshy

bp
Posted By: Defcon Re: Missing girl - 10/27/02 06:44 PM
um Fleshy... alright is also improper grammer, there is no word alright... just all right.

Next, I love how some humans don't put any value towards life what so ever. No one truely moves on after a tragety stikes those close to them, even after many years, the wounds are still there, and those that have never lost anybody are the insensitve jerks who post negative comments towards peoples losses.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/27/02 08:54 PM
Defcon at leat the word "alright" is much better than using the word "aight". But probably fleshy has her own comments on this one.

bp
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Missing girl - 10/27/02 09:31 PM
ok.. alright.. IS a word. true.. it is unstandard in our language. but "aight" isn't even that!

that's all i'm saying on this one.

fleshy
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Missing girl - 10/27/02 10:15 PM
/me gives fleshwound a standing ovation for that speech, really couldnt have said it any better than that.
Posted By: DaMaRiS Re: Missing girl - 10/27/02 11:49 PM
aight shut up and i have 2 parents and they are not divorced. Sheesh u ppl are crazy and dat illegal thing is somethin i can't say and it isn't bad to a spanish or black persons point of view I know BACKSLASH dont lyk my goal in life cuz in a way he noes it. ANd its a goal 6 million ppl have. Just becuase u in a gang dont mean u kill anybody! Shows how smart u are.
Posted By: $ublime_0ne Re: Missing girl - 10/28/02 02:25 AM
well anyways this girl brenda, was a very good friend of me and dev, i remember on a sat when my mom comes house and says "hey youre friend brenda is missing" and i said shut up, but i saw that she was serious, so yeah i got sad, and then the next day i saw the news, it sucks, especially because she had a great future ahead of her.
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Missing girl - 10/28/02 02:54 AM
umm.. one question.. what does having 2 parents that aren't divorced have to do with anything in this topic? honestly.. i really want to know smile

fleshy
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/28/02 09:27 AM
man o man that girl REALLYYY pissed me off now..
i was wondering myself the same question fleshy.. wtf are you trying to prove here damaris ? what the hell are you trying to say ?
and did you guys read this..

Quote:
Shows how smart u are.
wtf are you talking about ? are you [censored] crazy ?

Being in a GANG shows how smart you are ??? or you said that to BS maybe ?

btw you can never know the goal of live that 6 milion people have.. you're just bluffin around.

if you [censored] don't like us then wtf are you still doin' here ???

damnit

agrhhh.. too nervous right now !!

P.S. anyone got a beer or somethin ?

bp
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Missing girl - 10/28/02 10:59 AM
/me tosses bp an ice cold one
there ya go! you deserve it after a post like that one! smile

well.. i guess.. if we go by her standards.. that i must be pretty [censored] awesome too.. cuz i have 2 parents that are still married. probably a lot longer than her parents have been. damn! i'm set to rule the world now!

and i agree.. how could she possibly know the goal of 6 million other people? does she know each one personally? cuz if she does.. then damn! she's a busy little 13 years old. i don't even know 6 million people... let alone know enough about the people i do know the know what their goals are!

fleshy
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/28/02 11:31 AM
hahahah that was good fleshy.. heh as far as i can tell from her post till now she doesn't know even 100 ppl and lets not talk about 6 milion.. and even less their personalities..

she's just a girl who just found what TEEN means and now she thinks she became someone and knows everything.

heh i guess i should be lucky too, my parents are still married lol.

see ya fleshy and thanks for the beer

bp
Posted By: DaMaRiS Re: Missing girl - 10/28/02 08:27 PM
look flesh its called simpler writing aight i dont feel lyk thypin all da letters its internet talk incase u haven't heard of it and all these 6 million people have noe goal to become legal residents aight so they might have mroe goals and my family is bigger than 100 ok so i think i know way mroe ppl but i'm not lame enough to count everysingle perosn i know.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/28/02 09:24 PM
yea yea right.. in your dreams maybe..

wtf are you talking bullshit then if you're not lame enough to count every single person you know eh ?

damnit

would you please start talkin something that's worth reading at all.

bp
Posted By: DaMaRiS Re: Missing girl - 10/28/02 11:08 PM
i dont talk bullshit allright i'm not the one dissin people
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Missing girl - 10/29/02 04:13 PM
heh :\
Posted By: ohfuk Re: Missing girl - 10/30/02 12:58 AM
Quote:
look flesh its called simpler writing aight i dont feel lyk thypin all da letters its internet talk incase u haven't heard of it and all these 6 million people have noe goal to become legal residents aight so they might have mroe goals and my family is bigger than 100 ok so i think i know way mroe ppl but i'm not lame enough to count everysingle perosn i know.
alright, id try to argue but these misspelled words dont have one legible sentence. i think shes saying that not one of the 6 million illigal mexican imigrents actually want to become a legal resident but apperintly they have 'mroe' goals. like living off of wellfare untill they get enough money to bring their family over maybe? please damaris tell me what their goals are. anothering thing, everyones family is biger then 100. assuming you were born(i hope thats not too big of an assumtion to make), you have parents, who have parents, who have parents....etc. i dont really know why having more then 100 people in your family is somthing worth mensioning but i also dont know how having 2 parents that arnt divorced matters either. what do these things prove? nothing. by your standards i too will one day be president, i too will be rich and famous. i do have over 100 people in my family, and my parents arnt divorced. does that make me a better person? dont thing so.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/30/02 08:30 AM
Quote:
i dont talk bullshit allright i'm not the one dissin people
yes you are and i'm dissin no one but you so please shut up.
Posted By: DaMaRiS Re: Missing girl - 10/30/02 09:12 PM
actaully ohfuk i mean only me parents uncles aunts 1st cousins and granparents and they are all alive aight. And look lyk many of us dont know where to get welfare puerto Ricans get walfare (no offense) not illegal immigrants against popular belief ok and sometimes i mispell a word well i am sorry its cuz i type a little too fast and press a letter before the other and the compouter cannot chatch up w me and look no one has welfare maybe only 2% of illegals do.
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Missing girl - 10/30/02 10:40 PM
hrmm.. did you read any of those statistics that jonconley posted? well.. i'm assuming you haven't... but if you had.. you'd see that a lot more than 2% of illegals are on goverment funded programs.

fleshy
Posted By: Snake Re: Missing girl - 10/31/02 09:48 AM
Heh, thought id stick my opinion in. I just read through every dam post an know my head [censored] hurts. My sister is a 13 year old gansta member and so are all her freinds. Well atleast she was. We have 3 main gangs -
Bloods - Red Bandana
Crypts - Blue Bandana
Black Power - You guess it, Black Bandana
I used to laugh at her and think how pathetic she had become. For a while she joined the crypts and all she did was drink and get in trouble with the cops. You think it made her any kool or any smarter? [censored] no. She called me a "social reject" just because i didnt go out on the weekends and drink till i puke all over myself.

my parents are divorced, and that dont make me any less of a person then you, if anything, its made me stronger. you dont have to be black to know wat life is like, im only 15 so i havent seen [censored], but i know what its like, my parents are divorced, ive lost one family member to cancer and one to old age. 2 of my freinds tried to kill themselves atleast twice. my mum suffers from depression, or so i assume, *remembers of the medication bottle he found*, we havent got heaps of money, and we used to have alot of trouble paying the bills, though its gettinmg heaps better, and thats obsolutely nothing compared to what other white folk have been through. So DONT tell me we dont know what [censored] life is about. Though, im not a hugely emotional person, i see things to logicaly to bother me, for some reason i dont always feel sad or cry when these things happen to me, i dont have a religion, though im happyy with my life, we have enough money to live, my family loves me and i love them (especialy my mother), its not all bad.

When i read the thing about the girl that got killed (what this topic is about) it disgusted me. she was 15, she hadent even lived, she had a whole future ahead of her. to think what those guys did to her and how you can just blow it off as nothing. sure it happens everyday, but when it happens to someone you know, then it becomes a part of your life. luckily noone i know has been murdered, but if that happened to me i would be [censored] devastated, it would freak me out.

and that [censored] about how you could just kill your friend? [censored], cause your not a very loyal friend, are you like a [censored] skitzo or something?
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 10/31/02 09:55 AM
ohhh Snake.. that was really a sad story, damn.. hearing your mom crying, that must be terrible.. ohh.. damnit i never could handle sad stories, i'm just too emotional person.

you made a good point in the end Snake.

all the best

bye bye

bp
Posted By: jonconley Re: Missing girl - 10/31/02 10:33 AM
very well said snake
Posted By: Snake Re: Missing girl - 10/31/02 07:00 PM
heh, thanx.
I just realised this morning when i woke up it might of been a bit much to post, heh. I was tired and i was pissed off.

Hoping Damaris saw that, im going to edit that now.
Posted By: Shinobi Re: Missing girl - 10/31/02 07:23 PM
Nothing like that ever happens where I live. The only thing that I heard of around here. Is some country guy got caught, and he apprently video taped himself having 'Intimate relations' (As the news put it) with various animals on his farm including his beagle that had been dead for a couple days.... That is where the sickness is my friends.... <Shudder>
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Missing girl - 10/31/02 10:42 PM
i remember seeing that in the news shinobi...
Posted By: ohfuk Re: Missing girl - 11/01/02 04:06 AM
i think damaris doesnt read any post over 15 lines or so. thats why she keeps saying stupid stit that has been proven wrong with facts. or shes too thick to change

[edited to remove stupidity]
(i wrote it really late after a night of dumping my gf followed by firebreathing for drunken fools for candy aka, my haloween)
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Missing girl - 11/01/02 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ohfuk:
ive thing damaris doesnt read any post over 15 lines or so. thatswhy she keeps saying stupid stit taht has been proven wrong with facts. or shes too thick to change
hehehe... you thought well ohfuk, coz thats just how it seems really.

bp
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Missing girl - 11/01/02 09:33 AM
ok its late, i got school and I happen to notice this topic I started is now 5 pages long, are we still on the subject, cuz it doesnt seem like it, heh, oh well :\
© UGN Security Forum