UGN Security
Microsoft have announced planned enhancements to the current Xbox Live service, used by 750,000 people worldwide. A major feature is a transfer capability over the Microsoft network to allow internet data sharing and storage.

Another useful addition is the use of MSN Messenger as a means of contacting friends online through the Xbox console. Also, publishers and player groups will have the ability to set up competitions for specific games.

An unconfirmed component is a limited voice messaging feature, which Microsoft have yet to elaborate on. The service upgrade, codenamed Tsunami, will be rolled out gradually through this year.

Source
Im glad to hear about a voice messaging feature. They have needed some way to send messages to friends for a long time. Man i wish more of you had Xbox Live.
well, its a [censored] load of money = ( $99 + tax here in Canada.

I would rather buy a good book in amazon.
meh, I thought you were talking about the headset/talking during xbox live games thing, but liek, the real question is wether or not they will charge for said new features? Also Ice? $99 Canadian, isn't that liek...60 bucks or some [censored] +tax american? That's HELLA CHEAP here. lol, most I've seen are liek 100-180 online, and in stores. But some sell for more..some broken or just the might get kinda...close to that but...wtf?
As soon as my xbox live sub expires i'm canceling it... the only game i have for xbox live is tetris lol...
lmao, if I ever get one, I'll use it alot:D:D
© UGN Security Forum