UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Rewards1.com - 03/06/09 05:14 AM
Service: Rewards1.com
Service Type: Gifts for Advertising
Signup Link: here
Rating: 4/5

Review:
I was quite skeptical of this type of site, I've signed up for plenty of those "click here to win an ipod!" sites for giggles and grin's and never got a cent... Well, I've participated here and received!

What you do on this site is participate by clicking on ad's and filling out offers (feel more than free to use fake information, the Proxis Pointgainer FireFox extension, and the Google AutoFill plugin ( I did); it got me through the multipage offers in minutes.

Each offer varies between 5 cents and 5 dollars (well, .05 points and 5 points); each point is equal to a prize dollar. They have a list of "qualified" prizes (anything under the rainbow) and you can request a different prize if what you want isn't there.

For my test, I filled out 40 offers, earning me 20 points (took about 2 weeks of just casually going there and filling things out). After earning 20 points, I went and ordered an XBox Live 1600 Points card (since I wanted to buy some XBL Arcade Games).

Delivery took a week, and the code was emailed to the address that I had on file. I was a little worried when I got the code that it wouldn't work, but when it popped up I was pleasantly surprised to see my account balance go from 300 Microsoft points to 1900 Microsoft points :P...

All in all, I consider this site a great asset to anyone who likes earning free stuff for doing nothing and not having to spend a red cent smile.

Signup Here

You can see some of my tips for maximizing your points here.
Posted By: gliderdad Re: Rewards1.com - 03/06/09 06:00 AM
Cool, thanks Giz I will have to check it out :thumb:
© UGN Security Forum