UGN Security
Posted By: acid_drop hypocrisy - 09/02/03 09:42 AM
You do realize that everything that whould fit under the phreaking section is illegal, so like in the one post where he was askin how to break a window and you said "dont post illegal [censored] here again" Hypocircy...
Posted By: Ntd Re: hypocrisy - 09/02/03 09:45 AM
is education illegal?
Posted By: acid_drop Re: hypocrisy - 09/02/03 09:48 AM
if it involves fun yes, yes it is
Posted By: acid_drop Re: hypocrisy - 09/02/03 09:53 AM
If you keep it hypotheticol, then its perfectly legal. If thats what your worried about
Posted By: Ntd Re: hypocrisy - 09/02/03 10:04 AM
Quote:
need to know how to break a store window, with hardley making a sound. This store has no cameras, no alarms, nothing. So i must take advantage of that, please help me out.
It is illegal to break store windows, it wasn't posted for an educational reason. It was posted to do damge. This board is to learn about stuff not learn to break crap.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: hypocrisy - 09/02/03 12:17 PM
If it's for information it is, if you're bragging about siezing china it's illegal.
Posted By: jonconley Re: hypocrisy - 09/07/03 12:34 AM
Had to edit the topic title. I can take incorrect spelling in the posts, but not the only word in a topic

hypocrisy, not hypocircy. no biggie, im just anal
Posted By: acid_drop Re: hypocrisy - 09/07/03 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jonconley:
Had to edit the topic title. I can take incorrect spelling in the posts, but not the only word in a topic

hypocrisy, not hypocircy. no biggie, im just anal
Yeah, I have bad spelling i know.
Posted By: unreal Re: hypocrisy - 09/08/03 12:49 PM
What was the point of this topic? You have something to say about something you don't like? Don't try to be a [censored] hero and post on the board about it. Be a grown up and take it to PM. This sort of bullshit only wastes board space.
© UGN Security Forum