UGN Security
Posted By: rbcp datu access numbers - 05/25/02 03:18 AM
Does anyone know how to locate a datu access number? What's the best way to get the number? I managed to get the numbers to the switch room for the city where I want the datu and I tried to get it out of them by pretending to be a tech. But they wouldn't give it. I also tried getting the number from repair techs, from the assignment office and other places, but most of them had no idea what a datu even was. People have told me I should just scan for them but I'm too lazy to do that.

If you don't know what a datu is, here\'s a link
Posted By: bor Re: datu access numbers - 06/15/02 08:38 AM
In the first issue of NPANXX, we put an article up that goes over some things on datu's. Turns out that for a lot of DATU's the suffix is 9935. So if you can find a npa-nxx list for the city that you're looking for the datu in, then try all of the prefixes of that city, county, whatever with the suffix of 9935. Maybe you'll stumble on to one.

Hope this helps.

http://www.teamphreak.net/issues/npanxx001.txt - Read the fifth article for more info on DATU's.
Posted By: Majestic Re: datu access numbers - 09/21/03 07:18 AM
I know RBCP and I barely know bor from the other Forums I visit, but hey I have a new site... Datu Related...

[url removed by gizmo]

Check it and get back at me...
Posted By: Majestic Re: datu access numbers - 10/27/03 06:45 AM
Why is it that gizmo has to remove my url? what is so wrong about datutoday.tk
Posted By: decoder Re: datu access numbers - 10/27/03 07:09 AM
To RBCP: not all areas use DATU's. I have found them in various places around the country, but never in the midwest. I'm not aying that there are none there, but I haven't come across any.

to Bor: that 9935 format seems to apply only to New Jersey. There are other places that use other suffixes like 9980 in Vermont. Or if your area uses 00xx or 12xx for official numbers, you may need to look there.

to Majestic: I wonder why your URL was removed. Each of the other posters had a lin in thir post, and you were just trying to put the infoz out there. Ain't nothing wrong with that, right?

to Gizmo: Why'd you edit that URL?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: datu access numbers - 10/27/03 10:13 AM
Don't recall my reasons but I had one smirk...
Posted By: decoder Re: datu access numbers - 10/27/03 03:24 PM
Maybe it was beacuse this was a 4 month old thread. (HA, I just noticed that)
Posted By: unreal Re: datu access numbers - 10/27/03 04:43 PM
Actually it's a year and a half old thread, or thereabouts... :x
Posted By: decoder Re: datu access numbers - 10/27/03 11:13 PM
Damn, you're right! Gotta remember those pesky years.
Posted By: Majestic Re: datu access numbers - 11/14/03 08:08 AM
Now on http://www.datutoday.tk

New Datu Numbers Articles by decoder and Twinkee
come on in and see the best part is it is free!
© UGN Security Forum