UGN Security
Posted By: hobbes01721 Please help - 10/20/03 04:39 AM
I'm new to these boards, and first of all I'd like to say hi. Second, I just got hit real hard by a scammer (yea, it's kinda my fault), and he stole $200 from me. Could anyone give me ideas on how to get back at him? I'd prefer Phreaking, but I'd hack his system if I needed to. Thanks.
Posted By: hobbes01721 Re: Please help - 10/20/03 04:40 AM
Oh yea, I would just like to add that I don't want to steal anything from him, I want him to voluntarily give the money back, with a little encouragement. I'm not out to ruin his life, just to get my money back.
Posted By: jonconley Re: Please help - 10/20/03 08:02 AM
It isn't kind of your fault, it is your fault. Gather as much information as possible and contact the police, your ISP, and his ISP. If you need to "hack" his system, do it on your own if you need revenge and to get your money back.

I remember the last time I "hacked" some guys computer, I sent it a trojan that automatically figured out that he stole money from me and auto deposited into my account. <-- That is sarcasm, but you were probably believing it. No, no one will help you do something illegal. Topic is closed.
© UGN Security Forum