UGN Security
Posted By: Artic Warrior Android operating system on a netbook - 04/27/09 01:07 PM
Google's OS the android has made a move to the net book and it is just a matter of time before it tries to get a share of the desktop/laptop markets. I can not wait.
----

The first Netbook running Google's Android operating system is expected to be available in the next three months and cost about $250, according to a Computerworld report.

The Alpha 680, as the laptop is known as, is going through final testing at Guangzhou Skytone Transmission Technologies, Skytone co-founder Nixon White told the site.

link
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Android operating system on a netbook - 04/27/09 01:22 PM
Sounds cool; haven't really looked into it much :P... I know nothing about it other than its (well was) for cell phones
Hmmm 2011 and still no known Android OS for PCs. Maybe it was a fail. Still think Google will try an OS, if OSs are still relevant in the future. I do spend more time looking at a firefox window then I do a microsoft one.
© UGN Security Forum