Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach

Posted by: §intå×

Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/04/05 08:02 AM

In Westmoreland County, PA, a woman who was sentenced to 6 months probation after gluing his testicles to his leg, his penis to his stomach, and his butt cheeks together, is being sued by the man.

She also dumped nail polish on his head. When he woke up, the woman threw him out, forcing him to walk a mile down the street to call police. At the hospital, nurses had to peel the glue off, because oils did little to help remove the glue.

The woman's attorney claims that this was routine sexual activity between the couple. The jury of 10 men and 2 women can award over $30,000.

Source
Posted by: pergesu

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/04/05 09:39 PM

I wish my penis was long enough to glue to my stomach.
Posted by: Artic Warrior

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/04/05 10:22 PM

poor guy!
Posted by: IceMyst

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/05/05 02:47 AM

speaking of ur dick daddy perg... :p
Posted by: Girlie

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/05/05 07:35 AM

now there's an idea

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/05/05 04:31 PM

I could glue mine to my nipple, why can't yours reach your stomach?

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/05/05 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by int:
You dont have saggy man boobs by any chance do you?
Posted by: IceMyst

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/05/05 11:50 PM

that would be the only way i could see that happening :p

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/06/05 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Artic Warrior:
Quote:
Originally posted by int:
You dont have saggy man boobs by any chance do you?
rofl

...or maybe he just has a third nipple below the waist
Posted by: Infinite

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/06/05 01:24 PM

Yeh, sorry to break it to you learner, but they're called testicles, not nipples.

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/06/05 04:05 PM

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Posted by: KillHour

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/06/05 04:16 PM

Don't worry learner, I believe you.

You must be pretty flexible to get your nipple 3" from your crotch tho... :p

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/07/05 03:22 AM

Why do you guys call Sintax learner?

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/07/05 05:42 PM

Because when I knew nothing I chose that for my handle. Now I know a few things I changed up to what my biggest problem is. sintax. I end up spending hrs on code because I forgot a semicolon.
Posted by: Gremelin

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/07/05 06:48 PM

Sintaxes old nick was Learner...
SilentRages old nick was Hackey...
Posted by: Shinobi

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/07/05 07:12 PM

Shinobis old nick was Shinobi

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/07/05 07:18 PM

don't forget learner was also spanky for about a year.

I was count bishula for a little while.

wasn't infi "sum" or something like that?
Posted by: Gremelin

Re: Woman Glued Ex-Boyfriends Testicles to His Leg, Penis to His Stomach - 11/07/05 08:26 PM

Inf has been: Inf, Infy, Infinite, J, Sum; and a few others... I think Jackass was one.