UGN Security
Donald Trump says that if he had the chance he would fire US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. Trump thinks Condoleezza is a nice person but a completely ineffective negotiator.

Trump says that somebody not so nice may do a better job. "I see Condoleezza Rice - she goes on a plane, she gets off a plane, she waves, she goes there to meet some dictator. They talk, she leaves, she waves, the plane takes off. Nothing happens..."

Donald Trump's comments came in a Fox News interview. The property tycoon is currently engaged in a vicious war of words with Rosie O'Donnell, co-host of talk show "The View".

Source
for once i would have to agree with his dumb toupee [censored]...
It is hard to negotiate for peace when what you want is a long standing war. Look at the profit margins for every company each high placed cabinet member was ever associated with.

All war related profits.
I dont agree with him. It sounds to me like he wants an american that isnt so nice so that the new guy can get things (that america wants) done without considering the rest of the world. Get over the fact that you dont own the dubai skyline you narcissistic f***tart.
© UGN Security Forum