UGN Security
Barack Obama filed papers on Tuesday to start an exploratory campaign to run for President in 2008. Filing the papers legally allows him to raise and spend campaign dollars. Obama said he might need $65 - $70 million for the primary run in a year.

On February 10th in Springfield, IL Senator Obama will formally announce his candidacy. He will run as an outside contender calling for a change in United States politics. He will be swimming in "uncharted waters" according to William Daley.

In a statement on Tuesday Obama stated that "The decisions that have been made in Washington these past six years, and the problems that have been ignored, have put our country in a precarious place,". Obama's popularity moved up his timetable to run.

Source
This guy is getting a lot of press. anyone know his status with the CFR's, Trilateral Commissions and Bildeburgs of the world? Something tells me he is set to finish the Bush work ushering in the next phase in NWO.
i had never even heard of him till the other day when giz mentioned his name...
Yea no one heard of Clinton before either, but he just happened yo be Governor of the state the CIA was running coke into during the 80's. He just happened to be a Rhode Scholar who was taught about Globalization (PR term for NWO).
Only black man i'd vote for :ahem:
Be careful. Things are not always what they seem. Many laws and things done during Clinton's terms in office set the stage for the current dictator.

[Linked Image]

This is Bush Sr and Clinton hanging out here. Yep they hate each other alright. Presidents are not voted in, they are selected.
Originally Posted by �int��
This is Bush Sr and Clinton hanging out here. Yep they hate each other alright. Presidents are not voted in, they are selected.
I've said that for years, and talked abut the shadow government; no one ever listens and call me a conspiracy nut...
Not me brother. During the Regan Bush years the CIA was importing coke in to the USA to sell in the cities to fund thier war efforts in the middle east. Iraq vs Iran and Pakistan rebls vs Russia then USSR.

The coke was flown into Arkansas during Now ex president Clinton's term as Governor. Think like this. 12 years of republican executive branch. Even the most ignorant would know America would be ready for change. Roll out Bill Clinton. BTW many thing Clinton signed in to law have made possible what Bush is doing now.

Globalization is NWO. Things our grandparents would have said our government would never do to us are done daily now. Security cameras, Forcing Katrina victims to give up their legal arms to get help. Big brother is stonger than ever.
Sintax your like our resident conspiracy theorist. But this guy has been given alot of press here in Australia too. Mainly because of his name and they said he is the first black african american running for the presidency. Hilary has also been given the spot light because she is female.
He is not the first black to run. But I think he is the first paid for black to run. In other words I think he is controllable by the powers that be.

Look politics is not US politics anymore. It isn't who will fair well with the CIA, Pentagon and such. There is a world government emerging. It isn't crazy. We are moving to a world economy. All of Europe is on one currency. What is the next logical step? Government.

Think trade agreements. The world is being united under these all the time. NAFTA for example unites North America in trade. Is a common currency far behind?

Sound odd? Ever heard of NASCO? It is only going to be the largest highway ever built. It will stretch from Mexico to Canada. Here is thier site. I would look up more than what they say there though. Bills have already been passed. Say why haven't you heard of the largest road project since Eisenhower? Huu that is odd hu?

http://www.nascocorridor.com/

Lets look at the partners on this

http://www.nascocorridor.com/pages/about/members_usa.htm

I am going to guess here, but this would further blur the line of borders. Can you say do you have change for an Amero?

So you unite several countries under fewer governments. Then unite those under one larger government.
Hillary is running for president... I think I have to vote for the black guy :nod:
It will not matter. Whoever is selected will win. Electronic voting is a joke.
Voting in general is a joke, but 'eh whatever makes someone happy wink
© UGN Security Forum