UGN Security
Posted By: newhacka cheat codes for gameshark - 02/27/03 04:11 AM
Does anyone know what type of program that I would have to purchase to crack cheat codes for gameshark for ps2? Or what direction I need to go to look for this?

Thanks
Posted By: Moffesto Re: cheat codes for gameshark - 02/27/03 04:33 AM
lol, nice name.... no. hmmm, this best fits in the gaming section i would think.
Posted By: fleshwound Re: cheat codes for gameshark - 03/15/03 01:04 AM
well, why not just go to http://gamefaqs.com and use their codes for specific games? it works for me smile but then again i'm easy to please.
Posted By: Crime Re: cheat codes for gameshark - 03/15/03 03:13 AM
get code breaker, you can find the codes at www.cmgsccc.com you can also buy code breaker from them
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: cheat codes for gameshark - 03/15/03 05:24 AM
You know what is funny... I have the PC Game Shark... Yup long ago in like 1998 or so... It failed!
Posted By: Crime Re: cheat codes for gameshark - 03/15/03 11:09 PM
thats because, gameshark = [censored]
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: cheat codes for gameshark - 03/16/03 08:42 PM
Yup
Posted By: Drake Re: cheat codes for gameshark - 04/04/03 05:09 AM
what's the point of using cheats? Have some pride in your playing. using game shark, or lookin for cheats online or using the books to help you beat a game... all those just ruin the game.
Posted By: Crime Re: cheat codes for gameshark - 06/18/03 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Drake:
what's the point of using cheats? Have some pride in your playing. using game shark, or lookin for cheats online or using the books to help you beat a game... all those just ruin the game.
yes, thats why you play the game first, then go back and play it again with limited codes. not like infinite health and ammo, just some of the "have item" or "have characters" codes. best way to do it, cheating bastards
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: cheat codes for gameshark - 06/22/03 05:10 PM
Wow it came out of it's coffin. Well I think cheating is fun (for single player games) hehe, but its better on computer (cheating, not game shark).
Posted By: Crime Re: cheat codes for gameshark - 06/22/03 08:30 PM
FAQs are ok, as long as you dont use them alot, only when your stuck on something for a long time

www.gamefaqs.com
© UGN Security Forum