UGN Security
Posted By: pyromaniac runescape - 12/03/03 12:57 PM
How many people out there are runescape adicts? my brother is on it 24/7 and i was just curious how many people play. If so, what do you think of the game, i also heard that there where new graphics coming out for it. are they any good?
Posted By: acid45 Re: runescape - 12/21/03 06:22 AM
I play it from time to time, when the rest of my other games are overplayed.

It's not bad for free. Usualy laggy half the day. They have added party hats, or something like that they all look the same only have different colors and two counter hats, crown and masks, which have different colors. They made some of the skills, like mining and crafting, a little easier, less mouse wear. Graphics aren't extremly detailed.
Posted By: Vechen Re: runescape - 12/24/03 08:31 AM
If you want to know what Rune3Ds graphics look like, go play Counter-Strike at 800X600 resolution with Low LOD, no Antisoptric Filtering, no Texture Sharpening and about 25 bits lower quality.

I don't play RuneScape but my friend gave me screenshots.
Posted By: Gollum Re: runescape - 12/24/03 12:55 PM
hey, those are better graphics than what i run CS at now smile lol. i've played runescape from time to time. mostly when everyone started playing it here. but yeah, after a while, the mining and stuff gets tedious. going back and forth, back and forth.//
Posted By: Ice Re: runescape - 12/24/03 01:02 PM
CS with steam improve the Graphics
There way better
Posted By: Crime Re: runescape - 12/30/03 03:29 AM
haha, nice, using my blue flame demon
Posted By: pyromaniac Re: runescape - 12/30/03 06:39 AM
i thought it looked cool, and there wasn't that big of a selection, so i picked it.
© UGN Security Forum