UGN Security
Posted By: Crime Sony launches limited edition PS2 - 04/03/03 09:21 PM
Quote:
Do you want to own a piece of history? Own one of the very cool PlayStation 2 Limited Edition consoles!

more {here}

its just another attempt at delaying sony's defeat
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Sony launches limited edition PS2 - 04/04/03 12:56 AM
lol
Posted By: Rapture Re: Sony launches limited edition PS2 - 04/04/03 01:01 AM
$314????? wtf??? you could just paint a $150 ps2 and nobody would know the difference.

mega rip off unless I missed where it comes with 5 games and 2 controllers.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Sony launches limited edition PS2 - 04/04/03 03:44 AM
I missed the part where the colors they used didn't suck. Man, I thought "maybe I should get a ps2 before xbox if these are cool, I will see when this page loads....oh...man this first one is lame...and....what a rip I don't like any of them."
Posted By: Drake Re: Sony launches limited edition PS2 - 04/04/03 05:06 AM
what's wrong with the PSII? My little bro's got one and I like it. I'm thinkin of buying one of those mini psI's that can plug into your car's cigeratte lighter. i hear they're only about 60 dollars
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Sony launches limited edition PS2 - 04/04/03 05:43 AM
I love the PS2, I have 2 PS2's and an XBox and I prefer the PS2... My fiancee's dad works for intel designing mobo's, and guess where MS purchased the xboxes mobo's from! lol...
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Sony launches limited edition PS2 - 04/05/03 12:50 AM
Nothing is wrong with the PS2, well I am sure there is something wrong with it but I didn't mean to cut it down if I'm the one you're talking to Drake. I was planning on getting an XBOX first, but if those colors are limited edition then I would wanna get them first, to keep from missing out on the cool colors. Except I didn't like the colors and it is too much.
Posted By: Crime Re: Sony launches limited edition PS2 - 04/05/03 05:18 AM
I'm not really a "fan" of any system, i have all of them and they all have their good points.
  • PS2, for the incredible developers they have, there is some really nice PS2 games out there.
  • Xbox, its got many possibilities, and its building itself a nice backbone of games.
  • GC, lots of original ideas and great artistry, just a slow ad campaign.

hell, I'm still using my DC, there is nothing like playing a few burnt games and the ability to surf the web. hell, I'm pretty sure sega would have made a better DC, only if they didn't go out of business frown

oh, and if anyone wants to play some emulators on their DC just send me a PM and ill hook you up.
© UGN Security Forum