UGN Security
I found a new game, many of you may have heard of it, but its called "Uplink: Hacker Elite". The help files on it have some good facts and some of it is god practice. Its pretty fun, i found myself playing it 200+ minutes at a time. If your interested, google it. Unless you buy it, you can only try to demo which only allows you do playin until you reach the rank of confident. The demo includes a full tutorial on how to play the game. The ranks ( up to confident ) are

Beginner
Novice
Confident

You can continue playing on the same account until you reach confident, and you can keep from reaching that level by abandoning a mission every time you reach novice.
Didnt know where to put this so i just put it into General, sorry.
Ok, you're discussing a game; chances are it'd go in "Gaming"
Yes, but it also has to do with hacking, and i could not decide which one to put it in, so i put it in general
I checked it out. its acctually rather lame, imo. It has you download programs to do all the work for you. If i really wanted a challenge i'd check out http://www.hackthissite.org.
the game is pretty retarted....

If you really want to do some "Hacking Challenges"

heres a link a List of sites that provide hacking/cracking little challenges..

http://neworder.box.sk/codebox.links.php?key=36581
Ghost: I got to the second from the last on hackthissite till i got swamped with work; para beat the whole thing.
heh, i beat both of their temp challenges in under 3 minutes, got to level 7, still havent beaten it. I got 3 more to go, lol.
Hacking challanges? fun! i've always wanted to pick up on a few tricks of the trade
This game is the best thing to happen too hackers since yesterday, it could add legions to our ranks
Quote:
Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter:
This game is the best thing to happen too hackers since yesterday, it could add legions to our ranks
Very good username. :x
thnx unreal, but ice is kinda right the first few challenges are a little gay
Tim, for one, unreal was being sarcastic. Number two, that entire game is stupid. Not a single piece of it is related to the real world as far as computers go.
© UGN Security Forum