UGN Security
Posted By: Chem Phantom Console - 10/04/03 01:07 AM
Many people think the Phantom is vapoware and that it isn't real, and theres plenty of evidence supporting that. I myself believe the "Phantom" is a hoax and or scam too, However a new image is out that was supposedly taken at a developers house. This is supposedly a Phantom beta and the kid playing it is supposedly the developers kid playing Quake3 on the Phanton (supposedly). This is really all the information I know about it.

[Linked Image]

and if this is by some chance real, ITS [censored] HUGE!
Posted By: Ghost Re: Phantom Console - 10/04/03 03:23 AM
WOW that is huge, what do you play in that, records?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Phantom Console - 10/04/03 04:27 AM
I could place the name of that box via photoshop. If they were going to take beta shots theid do it of just the console/television.
Posted By: Ghost Re: Phantom Console - 10/04/03 06:52 AM
Quote:
I could place the name of that box via photoshop
So you dont think it exists?

well ive never heard of it so id have to agree
Posted By: Chem Re: Phantom Console - 10/04/03 07:50 AM
No Gizmo,

That was taken with some guys Digital camera at the house of one of the Phantom developers or something (supposedly) The Developer had a Phantom beta in his house, which you can see the developers kid playing on. the guy then sent the pic he took with his digi cam to some other member of his family who then posted the image on another forum which will rename nameless,

It could still be fake, I'm just saying my source,
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Phantom Console - 10/04/03 11:35 AM
Chem, I could put a metal briefcase on my floor and have my wife sit with a controller with the tv hooked to a computer playing quake and then photoshop whatever i needed in, hell the box woudln't even have to be in it to begin with...

Notice from the image you see no controller, you see a box with no place to insert cartrage or disk, all you see is a light saying "phantom", now I ask you, why invest the money for a lighting system to say phantom? Why not advertise your console on the case like everyone else...

Their in my opinion trying too hard. BTW, the wendys shirt is just amusing.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Phantom Console - 10/04/03 12:27 PM
I like my phantom photo more...

[Linked Image]

"But daddy, their teaching me how to hack!"

[22:28] * PhantomH4x0r ([email protected]) has joined #undergroundnews
[22:29] <PhantomH4x0r> How hak hotmail?
[22:29] <@Gizmo> uh, huh...
[22:29] <PhantomH4x0r> I'm on this jeet juarez my daddy brought home, how do i own it!
[22:30] <@Gizmo> ummm...
[22:30] * PhantomH4x0r was kicked by Gizmo (Umm hi!)
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Phantom Console - 10/04/03 12:28 PM
::hugs photoshop::
Posted By: Ghost Re: Phantom Console - 10/05/03 01:23 AM
nice pic giz, i am starting to believe its a hoax
Posted By: dashocker Re: Phantom Console - 10/05/03 07:50 AM
hmm, could be a hoax. But EGM has mentioned it in the past few issues. They think it's becoming more and more of a reality. Either way, Phantom thongs are already available!
© UGN Security Forum