UGN Security
Posted By: Cold Sunn Favorite Multiplayer-oriented PC games - 03/27/03 04:06 AM
I personally like Counter-Strike (fy_ maps only though, like fy_iceworld or something. I don't like to play for objectives.)

I think UT2k3 kicks [censored], and so does UT.

I am planning on buying UT2K3, HL, and Quake 3 Arena sometime. I don't own a legal copy of HL so I am gonna pay the massive 20 bucks to get it.

Also, what are your favorite HL mods? Opera is a cool one if you can get good at it. I heard DOD is good, Firearms is good, but I haven't played either.
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Favorite Multiplayer-oriented PC games - 03/27/03 08:12 PM
For HL mods of course CS and DOD... Yet they are to old for me... I been playing a lot of Battlefield 1942.
Posted By: jonconley Re: Favorite Multiplayer-oriented PC games - 03/27/03 08:37 PM
Beyond the Grave
doom or quake. [censored] awesome games... oh.. and cuz i used to be really good at 'em. laugh
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Favorite Multiplayer-oriented PC games - 03/30/03 07:00 AM
Quake 2 was pretty awesome for it's time... Sure many things better then Quake 2 these days but we need to bring back this from Quake 2... The motion taunts they had.. Not that gay [censored] in UT/UT2k3 with pelvis thrust etc or that other dumb [censored] in Q3A... They need to bring back from Q2 flipping ppl off, grabbing your dick, pointing, saluting... I would run around a crowded room for DM and flip ppl off.
Posted By: jonconley Re: Favorite Multiplayer-oriented PC games - 03/30/03 01:57 PM
Yeah if you wanna play doom, doom2, quake, or quake2, lemme know in the IRC channel. I am down, its been a while.
© UGN Security Forum