Favorite Multiplayer-oriented PC games

Posted by: Cold Sunn

Favorite Multiplayer-oriented PC games - 03/27/03 04:06 AM

I personally like Counter-Strike (fy_ maps only though, like fy_iceworld or something. I don't like to play for objectives.)

I think UT2k3 kicks ass, and so does UT.

I am planning on buying UT2K3, HL, and Quake 3 Arena sometime. I don't own a legal copy of HL so I am gonna pay the massive 20 bucks to get it.

Also, what are your favorite HL mods? Opera is a cool one if you can get good at it. I heard DOD is good, Firearms is good, but I haven't played either.
Posted by: hKzKnight

Re: Favorite Multiplayer-oriented PC games - 03/27/03 08:12 PM

For HL mods of course CS and DOD... Yet they are to old for me... I been playing a lot of Battlefield 1942.
Posted by: jonconley

Re: Favorite Multiplayer-oriented PC games - 03/27/03 08:37 PM

Beyond the Grave
Posted by: fleshwound

Re: Favorite Multiplayer-oriented PC games - 03/28/03 07:57 PM

doom or quake. fucking awesome games... oh.. and cuz i used to be really good at 'em.
Posted by: hKzKnight

Re: Favorite Multiplayer-oriented PC games - 03/30/03 08:00 AM

Quake 2 was pretty awesome for it's time... Sure many things better then Quake 2 these days but we need to bring back this from Quake 2... The motion taunts they had.. Not that gay shit in UT/UT2k3 with pelvis thrust etc or that other dumb shit in Q3A... They need to bring back from Q2 flipping ppl off, grabbing your dick, pointing, saluting... I would run around a crowded room for DM and flip ppl off.
Posted by: jonconley

Re: Favorite Multiplayer-oriented PC games - 03/30/03 02:57 PM

Yeah if you wanna play doom, doom2, quake, or quake2, lemme know in the IRC channel. I am down, its been a while.