UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Age of Mythology - 10/25/02 02:14 AM
Well, it seems that MS took AoE one step farther... Age of Mythology is schedualed for release on October 31st, it boasts a new 3d engine, i donno about you all but i'm kinda excited...

Check out a mini intro here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006GEX2/ref=cm_wl_ovu-pg.1-pos.1/104-4182742-0108746

Lets see, we have:
AoE + all 3 expansions for AoE
AoE II + 2 expansions for AoE II
Galactic Battlegrounds (Starwars)

Now Age of Mythology (AoM), what will they think of next :x...
Posted By: Rapture Re: Age of Mythology - 10/25/02 04:18 AM
I've been waiting for 1 year since they pushed the damn release date back!!!! I so can't wait till this game comes out. Just judging from the screen shots it looks 10x better then AOE which was a VERY good game!

I'll be first in line to buy this game.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Age of Mythology - 10/25/02 04:22 AM
It looked quite nice, i'll be the first in line to download this from kazaa :x...
Posted By: Rapture Re: Age of Mythology - 10/25/02 04:36 AM
*shrug*

I dont' mind paying for games because I like to just install it and be able to play my friends on-line and such.

as for adobe products...that's another story smile
Posted By: Rapture Re: Age of Mythology - 11/01/02 11:20 PM
I just got AOM and i'm aboot to install it

weeeeeeeeeeee
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Age of Mythology - 11/02/02 01:58 AM
I think you should rip an ISO and upload it, then never tell anyone about this topic again but me :x...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Age of Mythology - 11/02/02 02:59 PM
Humm kazaa is my friend... It came out 2 days ago, already i have a rip of it lol.. Still hope i can find an ISO later so i can make it seem that i have a legit copy, but for now a copy from kazaa will do find smile ...
Posted By: Crime Re: Age of Mythology - 11/02/02 06:29 PM
gizzy you are slow, ive had this for about a month now, its a pretty good game, it takes awhile to get thru this game
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Age of Mythology - 11/03/02 04:08 PM
I just downloaded what kazaa said was Age of Mythology. But is the executable supposed to say Empire Earth? Or is Empire Earth a different game.
Posted By: Moffesto Re: Age of Mythology - 11/03/02 07:13 PM
Im pretty sure empire earth is a completely different game, ill check next time i roll thru wally world.
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Age of Mythology - 11/03/02 11:33 PM
yeah it is, seems that there's 2 age of mythology downloads on kazaa. One is empire earth, the other is Galactic Battlegrounds. The file sharing gods are not smiling on me today.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Age of Mythology - 11/04/02 04:56 AM
lol yeh i noticed...
Posted By: dashocker Re: Age of Mythology - 11/05/02 08:24 PM
SR, there is one real version. Did you read that document that said something like "READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOAD AOM...blah blah." Those 2 you stated above were said to have trojans/virii in them.
Posted By: Chem Re: Age of Mythology - 11/05/02 11:10 PM
kazaa2 now has a download verifyer,
it really works, or if not you can always message the person you downloading from and ask them if its the real game...
Posted By: jonconley Re: Age of Mythology - 11/06/02 04:18 AM
IRC will always own. It took me about 60 seconds to find ~150 downloads with average speed above 100KBPS
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Age of Mythology - 11/07/02 12:06 AM
lol
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Age of Mythology - 11/07/02 07:27 AM
Empire Earth has a backdoor in it :x...
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Age of Mythology - 11/08/02 02:10 AM
A friend of mine got something in kaza which has a worm or something (w32/opaserv he thinks, he got a tool and said it found it and remove it). His SCRSVR.exe infected... He has it deleted and then it comes back a week later, he knows because his firwall tells him it wants to connect to internet, it's blocked from doing it but he sees it back on his PC... Any idea on how to find the scource and keep it from coming back? Damn kazaa. Anyone know where to get a good doom 3 leak?
Posted By: Predator Re: Age of Mythology - 11/08/02 10:26 PM
hKzKnight, ever heard of a virus scanner or google for a solution?

and NO
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Age of Mythology - 11/09/02 06:54 AM
Virus scanner is useless to prevent the return of something and google is useless. I got a doom 3 leak thanx neway.
Posted By: Predator Re: Age of Mythology - 11/09/02 08:59 AM
Uhm rofl. What do you think the function of a virusscanner is? to PREVENT viruses(and other malware) to get on a computer.

But bleh i hope you get that demo running anyway, and if you do i'd suggest getting a new computer first (especially a new video card, i'd prefer a radeon 9700).
Posted By: jonconley Re: Age of Mythology - 11/09/02 09:33 AM
fi virii scanner doesn't detect it, b/c sounds more like a trojan, then try moosoft.com's thecleaner.
Posted By: Predator Re: Age of Mythology - 11/09/02 12:14 PM
Hmm, most virusscaneners nowdays also detect trojans.

Oh btw hKzKnight, google is useless? lol. look what i found when in entered SCRSVR.exe
http://www.google.com/search?q=SCRSVR.exe&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=nl&meta= Even a way to remove the worm manually. Odd isn't it...
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Age of Mythology - 11/09/02 05:46 PM
The patches for your OS don't seem to work as they say in those forums and I got rid of those files manually... They do creep back, thanx for the shot... I have my own idea, going to his house tonight. I'll catch ya later, I'm sure I got it this time. Radeon 9700 is a nice card, Looking into the not so far future of GF5.
Posted By: Rapture Re: Age of Mythology - 11/09/02 09:11 PM
My computer has a button on it that turns it on and off!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Age of Mythology - 11/10/02 01:47 AM
oh yeh, I have a UPS in the corner, if i click the button [censored] in 4 rooms turns off lol...
Posted By: dashocker Re: Age of Mythology - 11/19/02 08:58 PM
I just bought AoM instead, hella good game. Microsoft made like a 30 charcater product key, lol. Looks like it worked really well!

(read more in detail why comments are made, no flames)
© UGN Security Forum