UGN Security
Posted By: philologic MLB 2005 - 04/04/04 06:19 PM
I just picked up MLB 2005, and it�s really awesome! They really improved the graphics this time, and the soundtrack is kinda cool cuz it has The Black Eyed Peas. Regardless of all that the coolest part is the franchise mode which lets you basically run the whole team. It�s awesome cuz u get to manage the stadium and trades, etc. What do you guys think?
Posted By: dashocker Re: MLB 2005 - 04/08/04 01:05 PM
I've not played it; however, check out MVP Baseball 2004. I hate baseball! I despise baseball! But MVP is a hella fun videogame. It actually makes baseball seem fast paced. I've not tried any of the other modes, just a normal game. If you like soundtracks, MVP's is more geared towards the suburban white boy so you might not enjoy it. I noticed most of the songs kinda sucked, but being a fan of the Black Eyed Peas you might not mind :p laugh
Posted By: jacob Re: MLB 2005 - 04/15/04 11:34 PM
Give MLB a chance, you never know, you might like it. It�s so much more improved than in the past, the graphics are amazing. It�s got some pretty good features, and I think the franchise mode really is the coolest part. I feel like an entrepreneur! What do you guys think?
© UGN Security Forum