UGN Security
Posted By: IceMyst Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/04/03 07:28 AM
The joy of roms and game emulators. You can play Super Mario without owning a working Nintendo right from in front of your computer. The only downside is that by law if you don't own the cartrige for the game you must delet it off your computer within 24 hours. It's like a trial period for the game but well worth it for the younger generations.

Once upon a time all the Super Mario games made in the late 80's early 90's were top of the line. Look at their awsome graphics but now we have new games for our PS2's, X-Box's, and GameCubes. For crying out loud the N64 is starting to collect dust just like the old Sega's Nintendo's and yes mine and those older than me one of the first gameing consoles ever the Natari.

People have begun to for get about such awsome Super Nintendo games such as Donky Kong Country, Castlvania, Yoshi.

Why go high tech when you can play with classics that are still just as good. Why give then up even though they don't look life like.

I'll admit it I do love the newer games, Halo, Final Fantasy X, and Gothem Project Racing (the only car game I am good at). But you have to admit all of the old games were fun when we were youngin's and they still are today.

Some good places to go to for roms and the emulators to play them are:
Free Roms

Cherry Roms

Don't knock'em till ya try 'em!!
Posted By: Drake Re: Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/04/03 07:33 AM
www.emuconnect.com

good site for roms
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/04/03 08:44 AM
I have an old:

Sega Genesis 16 Bit
SNES
Nintendo
Atari
Sega CD
GameBoy
GBA

but having to go find the consoles and rummage through a box of games from 30 console's and then find the wires for the console is a complete [censored]... Rom's make it so much easier to just play a game or two when you want to without having to go through a long hassle...
Posted By: Ghost Re: Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/04/03 08:48 AM
I remember the days of genisis. I loved Sonic 2 and 3.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/04/03 09:16 AM
Sonic 3d and sonic spinball baybee!
Posted By: Ghost Re: Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/04/03 09:53 AM
hell yeah i love anything sonic!
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/04/03 01:23 PM
do you guys remember the 7-UP game for the sega? you got to be a little red spot and beat up [censored]. he he he
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/04/03 02:01 PM
ooh, i have that in a box, i love that game! lol... I remember playin it on Sega Online through the CO years ago...
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/06/03 09:15 AM
I miss all the old games. Some one should like revamp them or something and put them n the PS2, X-Box, and Gamecube so every one can play them again. Especially dunk hunt...
Posted By: Ghost Re: Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/06/03 09:25 AM
i remember this game called BUG on the sega saturn. you spit at [censored] to kill, fun as hell tho. Id trade an xbox game for those two. (and for me thats saying somthing)
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/07/03 03:39 AM
So you'd actually give up ur x-box for something. lol
Posted By: Ghost Re: Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/07/03 05:34 AM
lol, yeah i know. crazy isnt it?
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: Old Games Can Come Back to Life - 11/07/03 08:01 AM
i love the old castlevania games. mario is also great.
© UGN Security Forum