UGN Security
Posted By: servo system password crack for winxp - 02/16/04 10:31 PM
Hey, get this my bro just got a prety good comp (custum) but he is completley computer illiterit he does not have a clue of what he is doing on his comp, and i just want to mess with his head and so i have already installed VNC viewer on his comp and completle scared the living crap out of him, and i have been wanting to get his password but just cant i have tried several programs saminsdie,lc4, and some other but they onley give me like the last 3 digets. Is there any program that will give me the whole thing? Also be able to do it over the network? and when i tried doing it over the network (with the other programs) it said not enough accuss? well first since he does not know what he is doing i had to netwrok them and i got accuss to his whole hard drive and can change file and it still says i do not have enought accuss?
Posted By: Shinobi Re: password crack for winxp - 02/17/04 02:45 AM
1st off....when you post to the board please try to spell so others can understand what you are saying. Access, is not spelled accuss. Now to answer your question. Enable the guest account on the XP computer, and make sure the workgroup is the same. If he had the xp firewall enabled its not going to let you do it either. My suggestion is this. Leave your brothers computer alone. Its not his fault he has a better computer than you and you messing with it because you think its funny is very lame. So just stop right now and find something more constructive to do with your time.
Posted By: servo system Re: password crack for winxp - 02/17/04 03:37 AM
but dude it is a good computer to learn on and to practice on.
Posted By: Shinobi Re: password crack for winxp - 02/17/04 03:57 AM
But dude, its incredibly stupid because it isn't YOUR computer and you aren't doing it for a purpose you are doing it to "Mess With His Head"

by the way
*Pulls out rule Book*

13. Teach me to hack. We won't teach you to hack, EVER; hacking is illegal. All we're going to do is tell you to read Our File Archive and to check google. We won't tell you how to hack; if you ask you'll be flamed and banned, simple as that. We don't want to hear "I'm trying to hack my wife's/brother's/girlfriend's/whoever's hotmail account and you need help; we don't [censored] care!

I am actully thinking about closing this topic. We aren't here to teach you how to be an even bigger annoyance to your family.
Posted By: Shinobi Re: password crack for winxp - 02/17/04 04:29 AM
I have decided to close this topic. Feel Free to post again when you have a real question about something. As I said before we are not here to help you mess with your brothers head.
© UGN Security Forum