Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
It appears that you're running an Ad-Blocker. This site is monetized by Advertising and by User Donations; we ask that if you find this site helpful that you whitelist us in your Ad-Blocker, or make a Donation to help aid in operating costs.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 1 2
#3039 - 10/10/02 02:38 PM Re: War in Iraq?  
unreal Offline
Der ‹beltšter
unreal  Offline
Der ‹beltšter

KCRQ
/me just stares at Mad Max

Sponsored Links
#3040 - 10/11/02 03:52 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster
jonconley  Offline
UGN Super Poster

Merrill, IA, USA
OK. Trying to recollect what I know

IRAN-IRAQ war
US knows that we need to crush IRAN before they can take over the oil-producing countries that are with us.

We give IRAQ large amounts of ammo, helicopters, etc.

IRAQ also "just happens" to request biochemical samples such as sarin, anthrax, etc. (Pretty much the ones bush listed that we KNOW they have). The US gave these to IRAQ w/o questions.

We also provided IRAQ with satellite photos of IRAN that would show exactly where the troops were.

These helicopters supposedly given to fight the war, were also used to gas thousands of Kurds. The US attempted to blame this on IRAN, until it was revealed our satellites also took images of IRAQ doing it.

So we see that the US gave Saddam the power, the weaponry, the biochemical weapons, and accepted terrorism b/c they did not want to lose a precious oil location.

So I think the whole terrorism slant to this is bullshit. The US performs terrorism all the time, and they have accepted a great many countries that have done it also.

We are attacking IRAQ b/c Bush has to do what his daddy didn't. Also, I think by the time "we" (Bush) are done, the Middle East will have even more corrupt leaders and instability.

Why? Just like with Bin Laden, the US will look for someone that can serve our needs and not the needs of the people. We don't care how unjust a ruler might be, as long as he can be bought by us.

Oh yeah, IRAQ also caught previous UN weapon inspectors @ restricted places, and later discovered the US had actually planted spy's as UN inspectors. The source for this was 2 previous IRAQ UN inspectors

#3041 - 10/11/02 05:01 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter
Le4rner  Offline
UGN Supporter

US also trained, and financed Bin Laden during the Russian opcupation of Afganistan. It's kinda funny that we got to these countrys to fight them for being "terrorists" and we see our weapons aimed at us. Also I find it odd that Bush had planed on removing the Afganistan government before 9/11 for political friendly enviroment for the oil pipe line he is now building through Afganistan to avoid IRAN.

I would love to know why 3,000 jewish workers did not go to work in the WTC on 9/11. I also want to know why no one can truely confirm who the terrorists were in the planes.

So now we fight another musslim nation. A "terrorist state". We empowered Sadam to the position he is in now. As jonconley said above, we gave them all the weapons and training that we are now saying he is using for evil.

I don't trust the Bush administration for a second anymore. Did you know Ashcroft had a commercial flight the day of 9/11, but last minute changed it to a more expensive private commuter flight?

I know paranioa runs rampant on the net.... But honestly people... I smell smoke. Lets look at things shall we,

early on in the bush administration they decided they wanted to run an oil pipe through afganistan. But realised the government in power then would tell them to get bent. They decided they would have to over throw the government. Before 9/11 think anyone would have let that happen? After 9/11 Bush never mentioned he already had planed to do this. Now he addmits it? 9/11 seems like a political god send dosen't it?

fast forward to 9/11. Ashcroft has a flight that day. Lst minute he pay much more money to change to a private commuter flight. First people rounded up cheering as the WTC fell were Isrealies. Later found to be Spy's for the Isrealie government. Fox and CNN ran the story only to pull it later due to the government classifying the info.

FBI, CIA, NSA get loads of power and no longer have to ask to spy on ANYONE. Bush gets to finish daddys work. And now we are building that pipe line.

For such a tragedy many are coming out well.

#3042 - 10/11/02 05:02 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
wizzy Offline
The other other white meat
wizzy  Offline
The other other white meat

Iowa
JON WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN MO FO glad your still here, ko yes, war on iraq..hmmm ya its gonna happen.

Gizmo: Wizzy is SeXor
Gizmo: Wizzy is the other half of my Gizzy
#3043 - 10/11/02 05:50 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
thebluegiant Offline
thebluegiant  Offline

"I would love to know why 3,000 jewish workers did not go to work in the WTC on 9/11."
Tell me you were'nt serious.

" First people rounded up cheering as the WTC fell were Isrealies. Later found to be Spy's for the Isrealie government. Fox and CNN ran the story only to pull it later due to the government classifying the info."
I won't bother arguing this because you know what I'll say, but I'm curious, where the hell do you get this shitty information?

"There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion of life."
--Fellini
Sponsored Links
#3044 - 10/11/02 09:34 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk  Offline
UGN Supporter

please....people let the topic r.i.p.. If you want to see learners point of view go to http://www.whatreallyhappened.com If you want to see the point of view of the majority of americans go to cnn.com or some other normal news site. this topic died 3 weeks ago. leave it be

#3045 - 10/11/02 10:22 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster
Crime  Offline
UGN Super Poster

SC, usa
oooooo, i might get to kill some people !!!!

ill have to make some calls and find out.....

#3046 - 10/11/02 03:43 PM Re: War in Iraq?  
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter
Le4rner  Offline
UGN Supporter

Research it yourself man. TBG... I am alot of things but you should know I'm not a liar. Maybe a bit hot headed. You should also know I am Pro American (well free america) Look it up for real man.

#3047 - 10/12/02 03:50 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin
Curse  Offline
Enforcement Admin

San Andreas
I also heard the thing about the 3000 Jews not showing up for work that day, and the Israeli's cheering, and various Government officials choose to cancel their flying plans for that day. I have heard a shitload more of infomation like this, but I don't want another 'Waco' occuring on my front lawn so I will let you find the info yourself... Just remember kids; Ariel Sharon loves you very much.

Zionism = Nazism
http://www.aztlan.net/

#3048 - 10/12/02 07:15 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
dashocker Offline
dashocker  Offline

Cornfields everywhere...
It was the Paleastinians cheering, not the Israelis...dur.

Sponsored Links
#3049 - 10/12/02 07:51 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter
Le4rner  Offline
UGN Supporter

dashocker.....

Do you even know what we are talking about? They picked them up for questioning. They were Israelis standing outside the WTC cheering.

#3050 - 10/13/02 01:58 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
Deviation187 Offline
Deviation187  Offline

L.A Cal.
is it true that right now that army draft thing is not in efect but if there is a actual war over there that bush will put the draft thing in opeartion again? cuz i forgot what president it was that stopped that, so drafts cant be done, but my sub at school told us that yeah if there is one bush will put it in effect to draft when it is needed.

"Hmm, they have the internet on computers now." - Homer Simpson
http://wired.promodtecnologies.com/
#3051 - 10/13/02 05:31 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk  Offline
UGN Supporter

speaking of which...i just got my car registered and on one of the forms it was required to check a box that would allow the military to have my information in case of a draft and i said, why do i need to fill this out, there is no draft. the lady behind the counter said something quite incoherent. Because it said that my registration would be trashed if i didnt allow this i checked it and my dad signed. It aplies to all under age 26, that means you!(probably). so im thinking that the bush administration has somthing planned......

#3052 - 10/13/02 06:05 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin  Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
You're legally required (has been for some time now) to sign up for the draft on or around the date of your 18th birthday.

Fucked thing is, I will always remember the day i signed up for that shit, September 11th at 1:30am PST, about 2:30 hours before the terrorists attacks, i was scared shitless lol...

Look at it this way, 26-30 year olds go first .

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#3053 - 10/13/02 10:28 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo
BackSlash  Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

TN
right, your legally required to apply for the draft even when a war is not going on. good way to keep from being drafted is to go to college. army tends to choose the high school drop outs to serve in the trenches before taking america's college students. also, try saying your religion prohibits you from fighting, it may not get you out of serving in the army, but you might atleast get a desk job. however, in my opinion, i don't think there ever will be another draft. with the increase in technology, wars are being fought by pushing buttons to launch bombs opposed to sending thousands of soldiers to their death. thus, there shouldn't be a real need for a draft.

"It's better to burn out, than to fade away."
#3054 - 10/13/02 01:46 PM Re: War in Iraq?  
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk  Offline
UGN Supporter

right...thats probably why the draft isnt in effect.....but your still required to sign up...

#3055 - 10/14/02 06:39 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter
Le4rner  Offline
UGN Supporter

People... The U.S. has not been at war since the Korean War. That is a fact. Congress has to vote to decalre a war. So you say what about Vietnam, Desert Storm, Bosnia, Afganistan,

All police acts.

What am I getting at? Rules do not apply in acts of war people. If they want to draft. They will just write a new law. If they want a war, but can't call it war.. They write a new law saying we can do this if these actions apply, then it isn't a war, it is a police action.

In the 60's they didn't take collage students... But who is to say they will not now? Wana know if you are at risk...

Lets see

If you are a male between 18 to 35 you are at risk.

That is it people. That is all they need. Live bodies to fire, attack and hold ground by force.

You will allways need a foot soldier. Bombs do not reach far into caves. Nor can they look for man made tunnles. They take out main guns(you hope) and air defense, then either

Airassualt
or
Airborne

in thier troops and supplies. As much that changes on a battle field there will allways be a need for troops. They guard airfields, Fule supplies, Hold key land, sight targets, supply allies, and can with pin point accruacey take out the enemy. Bombs are a bult tool

Soldiers are your fine toothed comb.

#3056 - 10/14/02 07:36 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin  Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
Thank god i am a fucked up individual, all else fails i'll go to a mental hospetal ...

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#3057 - 10/15/02 08:22 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
Imperial Offline
Imperial  Offline

inside
well I don't normally like to give this website out, but there's some good arguments on this topic, spicifically preventing war

Learner you should be particurilly interested in what KazAr (some name like that) has to say

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthr...;threadid=28167

http://www.fearbush.com

good one too

I am the Lizard King
I can do anything
#3058 - 10/15/02 09:31 AM Re: War in Iraq?  
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter
Le4rner  Offline
UGN Supporter

/me looking.....

Page 1 2

Member Spotlight
Gremelin
Gremelin
Portland, OR; USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics