Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
It appears that you're running an Ad-Blocker. This site is monetized by Advertising and by User Donations; we ask that if you find this site helpful that you whitelist us in your Ad-Blocker, or make a Donation to help aid in operating costs.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#11396 - 12/27/02 11:20 PM Cell Phone Debugging/Programming  
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster
jonconley  Offline
UGN Super Poster

Merrill, IA, USA
Aside from checking out cellphonehacks.com and mobile.box.sk, I haven't had much luck finding a website explaining basics of cell phone hacking/programming. Hell, it was a big pain in the ass just to find a site with the acronyms defined.

PRL,ESN,MAN,MCN,Failure Code,WDC,NAM,MSI,NMSID,Markov,Loopback,EVRC,Encoding Types, AMPS, etc etc etc. What the debug info means, what happens when connects to the listed ip, what are the capabilities with debug/programming, how much has to be verified through server. Tons of questions, and yes I can ask specifically here and on two other message board, but figured if someone point me to a FAQ can save a lot of my time and any other boardmembers.

I am just looking for a site with good information on basics, programming, debugging, etc.

I don't ever care to do hardcore things like cloning or scanning with it. Just want to have a new toy.

Anyways, if you have a site you know of with general information that has a bulk with less than 2 yrs old info, lemme know.

I got a kyocera 2235 by Qualcomm, but specific information for that brand/model is not necessary.

Sponsored Links
#11397 - 12/28/02 08:19 AM Re: Cell Phone Debugging/Programming  
sinetific Offline
nobody
sinetific  Offline
nobody

Ann Arbor
Honestly in my searches for phones, info for newer ones is hard to come by . I have a samsung sch8500 the access ID to get into the ESN and other crucial data changes everytime you access it. Im sure there is always a way but to the novice it seems impossible lately. Maybe wqith this new wave of java based phones fun new things will be emerging.

#11398 - 12/28/02 12:08 PM Re: Cell Phone Debugging/Programming  
AlienTerror Offline
AlienTerror  Offline

Sweden
I'm acctualy also interested in this info and I have been looking a pretty long time for txt:s or cell progs that can be used on the most of the Nokia cellies or Ericsson phones.
NONE of the txt:s or progs I've found could or can be used at Nokia or Ericsson cellies=(

*ZmaJL*

Member Spotlight
Crime
Crime
SC, usa
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums45
Topics46,823
Posts81,993
Average Daily Posts11
Members2,159