Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
toggle
February
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Page 1 of 4   1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1737 - 07/30/02 06:04 AM Thoughts
PychoSamX Offline
PychoSamX Offline

WV
What are your thoughts on racism?

When in doubt empty the magazine...
Sponsored Links
#1738 - 07/30/02 10:15 AM Re: Thoughts
Deviation187 Offline
Deviation187 Offline

L.A Cal.
its phucking stupid that theres people that judge others by race, enough seriousness.

we should also not make fun of races in any way...

/me cues gizmos jew song.

remember? "jew are mai sunshine, mi only shunshine..."

"Hmm, they have the internet on computers now." - Homer Simpson
http://wired.promodtecnologies.com/
#1739 - 07/30/02 12:54 PM Re: Thoughts
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Kuntucky
I dont like racism but its awful that one race trys to act like another (wiggers, ha)

2 people can keep a secret as long as one is dead
#1740 - 07/30/02 01:15 PM Re: Thoughts
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
Jew R BAING mi sunshin
mi onli sunshin
Jew R BAING mak meh happi
when the skies are grey
Jew R BAING never kno dear
its from my oven
till you open that door and go puke!

::rolls on floor::

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#1741 - 07/30/02 07:18 PM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin

San Andreas
My thoughts on racism:
I wouldn't consider myself to be a racist, although I enjoy racially slanted humor. But what I dislike are the stereotypical hateful/ass hole races. Example; I hate the black people who blame me and my race for all of their problems and who cannot possibly think they can do wrong, and that anyone who tells them they have fucked up is a "racist" or is "racially profiling" them. These are the people I call "niggers", because they are ignorant hateful dick heads who need to be sent back from where they came. I hate the Jews who think everyone owes them something. I hate the Arabs who act like little fucking kids about politics. I hate the Israelis who act like bigger little kids about politics and like to bully the other little Middle Eastern kids. I hate wiggers, because they are worst then niggers(see above definition). I hate anyone who considers me a racist and/or an anti-semite because I openly express my beliefs.

I can't say that I hate every single person of a race, although it would be a hell of a lot easier to just say I do. And yes, I do have friends of other races, many are members of UGN Security, some I know in real life, I will admit though, most of my friends are white.
Any questions or comments? If yes, then shove them down your fucking throat. By the way, nice song Gizzy...

#1742 - 07/30/02 07:21 PM Re: Thoughts
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
I'm not racist... I just hate it that people sit and blaime me because I'm white for their ancestors (NOT EVEN THEM!) being procecuted and shit. Then they tear up our citys and streets, kill people, and everything else, then sit and complaine that there are no jobs when the reason for this IS them!

bah.

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#1743 - 07/30/02 07:24 PM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin

San Andreas
Deviation, you may want to move this post to General or Off Topic so it will get more views, because this isn't really anarchy related...

#1744 - 07/31/02 12:26 AM Re: Thoughts
CyberNerd Offline
CyberNerd Offline

Here
Racism is stupid, but really you should ask a black person this question i turn on comedy central and all i ever see is some black guy making fun of white people but if someone were to say nigger infront of them they'd get really pissed if they dont want to be called that they should stop asking for it(i dont say nigger or anyother racicial slur myself, but i know people who do and dont mean it. and get kicked outta servers for it on games)

Just because I dont care doesn't mean that I don't understand.
-Homer Simpson
#1745 - 07/31/02 04:11 AM Re: Thoughts
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Kuntucky
i actually think its funny when other races bitch.... they look so fuckign stupid in the process.

#1746 - 07/31/02 05:19 AM Re: Thoughts
Deviation187 Offline
Deviation187 Offline

L.A Cal.
haha, you modified the song no? i remember it a bit diffrent, but this ones funnier :p

"Hmm, they have the internet on computers now." - Homer Simpson
http://wired.promodtecnologies.com/
#1747 - 07/31/02 12:55 PM Re: Thoughts
psychogen Offline
psychogen Offline

UK
I believe in the equality of every and each creature on this planet. Thats also why I dont believe in religion since some religions condem the souls of certain creatures.

The use of "hacker" to mean "security breaker" is a confusion on the part of the mass media. We hackers refuse to recognize that meaning, and continue using the word to mean, "Someone who loves to program and enjoys being clever about it."
--------------------
"Its not a bug, its a feature" (Epic Games)
#1748 - 07/31/02 03:59 PM Re: Thoughts
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

TN
racism=bad, however, i'm not supposed to call a black person "black" it has to be afro american. but, they don't have a problem calling me white?

"It's better to burn out, than to fade away."
#1749 - 07/31/02 08:37 PM Re: Thoughts
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

OH, USA
actually in my experience, they call each other blacks and prefer whites calling them blacks. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it. It's just refering to somebody by their predominant feature. You'd say stuff like 'yeah, this one blond chick told me the other day' or brunette or asian chick or black chick, or fat chick or whatever.

Domain Registration, Hosting, Management
http://www.dollardns.net
#1750 - 08/01/02 01:08 AM Re: Thoughts
hunter69 Offline
hunter69 Offline

just imagine if we started the "MRS WHITE AMERICA PAGEANT" like they do with the miss black america pagent, or how about "THE UNITED WHITE COLLEGE FUND" like the united negro college fund!!

Then the say i am a bigot!

cry havoc!!!!!! and let loose the dogs of war!
#1751 - 08/01/02 01:32 AM Re: Thoughts
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Kuntucky
that shit is a joke, they call us racist if we have shit for just whites but the have like "BET" and shit.

#1752 - 08/01/02 07:00 PM Re: Thoughts
Mornse Offline
Mornse Offline

Vancouver
Well, I'm completely against any form of racism. And when you talk about other races saying how it's all "our" fault. Well, sorry to say, but lot's of it is. For hundreds of years white people enslaved black people, and killed millions of other people, just based on race. And then we complain when they make fun of us a bit on comedy central or have "BET". Well, too bad. Look what white people did to them, and then look what they do to white people, I don't think it even compares. And then some people say, "well we shouldn't even care about the colour of skin, so all your arguments are invalid because they seperate black people from white". Well, take a look at us. We have different cultures. Neither culture is better, but they are different, and so we shouldn't not recognize the differences, we should just not let it affect our views of each other. I don't know if any of what I just said makes sense to people, but it makes sense to me.

Cha want some w***up?

http://www.dopeskill.com
#1753 - 08/01/02 10:16 PM Re: Thoughts
Asteos Offline
Asteos Offline

Nadia
Quote:
Originally posted by Curse:
I hate the black people who blame me and my race for all of their problems and who cannot possibly think they can do wrong
My ancestors came from Greece to America about a century ago, so no one can accuse me of being a relative of a slave owner. They could hardley speak English, nevermind own slaves.

As far as the racism issue goes, I have my own theory that may help to eliminate confusion, or may piss a few people off.
There is a white population as a whole, within this population there is an undesirable faction known as white trash. White trash are the bottom of the barrel, the shit left over, the rejects of the general white population. They live in trailor parks, drink warm budweiser, piss in buckets, beat their wives and all that other white-trashy stuff. The same goes with Black people. There is the general Black population. Then there are the niggers, niggers are the black trash if you will. Now where the simpleminded racists of this country go wrong is they see an obnoxious nigger or a peice of stinking white trash a hootin and a hollerin and they think "I fucking hate black people" or "I fucking hate white people". What they really hate Is crack smokin niggers and beer swillin trailer park dwellin white trash. Saying that I hate all Black people or I hate all white people is idiotic, thats hundreds of millions of people who you say are all worthless, and you don't even know all of them. So lets not be so damn vague with our hatred. Dave Chappelle did a stand up a long time ago talking more about racial-profiles etc, and how they're used today.

BTW, my definition of the 'n' word greatly differs from it's original meaning. If you think about it, that word was originated from crazy-ass europeans. I don't care what you say, any one person who thinks they are better than, and can 'own' a certain race, is just fucking dillusional. Without getting too into history, let me say that back when Christopher Columbus was on his voyages this is what people were thinking. "These people are so under-developed we might as well take them from their homes and use them as slaves, at least they'd be serving a purpose." I can't say for sure that's what they were thinking, but it's pretty obvious. They treated the Mexicans like shit, too, according to some arguements out there.

I think it's obvious to tell that I'm against racism. Not just one way,
Quote:
I hate the Jews who think everyone owes them something. I hate the Arabs who act like little fucking kids about politics. I hate the Israelis who act like bigger little kids about politics and like to bully the other little Middle Eastern kids
Racism definitly isn't limited to the white-supremicist shit. It's everywhere. Also, it's easy to say that you're not racist if you live in America and you're white, because you are the majority of the population and there's supossed equal opprotunity for everyone.
I think I'll stop before I get myself into trouble. This is a sensitive subject and could go on forever. In my opinion racism will never end, no matter how bad you want it to.

=~ s/boredom/ studies/g
#1754 - 08/02/02 05:21 AM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin

San Andreas
Wow, I think that is the first time I've ever been quoted, and deffinatly the first time I've been quoted twice in one post...

And Mornse, you are an inside-out Oreo...

#1755 - 08/02/02 05:45 AM Re: Thoughts
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Kuntucky
lol, not to change the subject... this sounds more offtopic than general.

#1756 - 09/04/02 11:05 PM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

well even though i hate bring up old topics, i got some good points on this one. first off, back when slavery was a big thing in th united states and we had over 200,000 slaves, id like to point out that the majority of these people were sold into slavery by other black people in Africa. very rarly did a bunch of white guys go over to africa, pull out there guns and start shooting. THe slaves became slaves by loosing a war to a neiboring tribe and being enslaved by the other tribe. thus black people were represed by other black people. Another point, when you think of slave owners, you probably see a rich white guy with a whip and a gun riding around on a horse beeting the shit out of any black guy who wasnt picking cotton fast enough. This is aother misconception made by Hollywood and the movie industry. The majority of slave owners worked along side their slaves doing the same back breaking labor and were not even that violent. If you were a somewhat normal person with a couple of slaves, just trying to make a living, would you want to beat the shit out of them? do you think that would make them work harder? of corse not. Life back then was hard for most people, black and white. Im not trying to justify anything, slavery is wrong, but it wasnt as bad as society is lead to believe. another thing, derogatory words are made by the activist. a hundred years ago, 'nigger' simply ment black person. even now, i cant say 'black' the activists who are trying to compensate for probably some other deaper person issue accuse people of being rasist or discriminating agenst some type of people not because they are, but because the liberal activists convince people that they are. Ive had this entire conversation with a real African American, who was born in africa and he agrees with me. note i call him african american because thats what he is, if he was born here then he isnt an african american, he is a black american, damn i gtg or i would keep writing

#1757 - 09/04/02 11:16 PM Re: Thoughts
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Kuntucky
damn, nice information, i didn't know anythign about it. I thought you had to b rich to have slaves... teachers say slaves cost alot and only like 9% people in the time had them and they was rich asses.

#1758 - 09/05/02 12:18 AM Re: Thoughts
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

OH, USA
A bit of a rebuttal... As Moffesto pointed out, it was mostly the rich who could afford slaves. And it was the rich who had many slaves. And it was the rich who had many sons who didn't have to work, and have nothing else to occupy their time but drinking and so-forth. Such things easily lead to abuse of slaves.

Also, I think you underestimate man's predilection towards wickedness. We've got people now who abuse black people. Think about how much worse it was back then when blacks were considered property? Blacks were running away for a reason. It wasn't cake and candy. A beaten slave is an obedient slave. Beatings given as an example for the rest of the slaves... Sure, some treated their slaves properly, but I wouldn't say even 50 percent of slave owners did. To them, a slave was merely a cranky machine which needed kicking every once in awhile to make sure it kept working.

---

As for the second point. Yes, there were black people selling black people as slaves. And yes, that was the majority of slaving. However, black tribes would raid other tribes more often cause the slave trade was so profitable. I don't know why you're trying to make white people look better by dealing more guilt upon the blacks.

Domain Registration, Hosting, Management
http://www.dollardns.net
#1759 - 09/05/02 03:33 AM Re: Thoughts
ninjaneo Offline
UGN Security Staff
ninjaneo Offline
UGN Security Staff

CA, USA
aww.. FUCK NIGGERS!

hahahah jk...

heh anyway... I have no problem with black people because of the color of the their skin.. just the way they act.... but I wouldnt go hating someone for something they couldnt change...

#1760 - 09/05/02 06:50 PM Re: Thoughts
olosoft Offline
olosoft Offline

there are two kinds of people i hate: people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and... the dutch.

#1761 - 09/05/02 08:19 PM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

moffesto, yes you did have to be rich to have lots of slaves. most people wernt rich. thus most slave owners didnt have many slaves. what your teacher says might be true, might not. dont always trust your teachers. also dont be to convinced by people opinions, look at the facts.

silent rage- your first point is mostly true. but you got to remember that rich people tend to try to protect there investments(slaves are investments). second point- you say i underestimate the wickedness of people? i believe that all people deep down inside are evil little pieces of shit. well maybe not that bad but i know that people as a whole do tend to lean towards the bad side. yes we do have people now who abuse black people. most of these abusers are black. 94 percent of black people murdered in gang related activity are killed by other blacks. thats a statictical fact unlike your bullshit guess, and i quote you, "Sure, some treated their slaves properly, but I wouldn't say even 50 percent of slave owners did". might be true, might not.

last point-yes i know that black tribes would raid other black tribes to make shit load of money in a slave market opened up by white people. Do you think that makes any difference? If they had simply not given in and sold there neibors for a couple bucks, people on this side of the atlantic would realize that they can make more money doing there own damn work because slaves would cost so much, and if they did get a slave they would treat him preaty damn well because he would cost so much more.(btw i only brought up that point because black race activists are always accusing white people of 'repressing their people' so its almost ironic that in reality their people repressed their people) And my responce for your last comment, im not trying to make white people look better im just pointing out that black people are more rasist agenst black people then white people are agenst black people. Look at what happened in Rwanda in 1994. if you have no idea what im talking about, one black tribe whipped another tribe off the face of the earth. total genocide of an entire tribe of black people. over 100,000 people were killed in 100 days. once again, white americans are blamed for this! because we didnt stop the slauter, we are made resoncible for the whole damn thing. not asia, not europe, not south or central america, not austalia, not canida, not black americans, not even other africans. none of them are responcible. just white americans. another reason i brought this up, i hate all the protesters accusing me of being rasist, sexist, homophobic, crule to animals...you get the point. damnit im pissed

Page 1 of 4   1 2 3 4 >

Member Spotlight
Gremelin

Gremelin
Portland, OR; USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics43,853
Posts79,027
Members2,157
Most Online1,567
Apr 25th, 2010
Top Posters(All Time)
UGN Security 37,016
Gremelin 7,194
§intå× 3,255
SilentRage 1,273
Ice 1,146
pergesu 1,136
Infinite 1,041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Herbert_Sherbert, codemauve, Lillysdragon1984, Brewwit, boa
2157 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 2 guests and 1 spider.
Latest News