Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
Page 2 of 4   < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1762 - 09/05/02 08:26 PM Re: Thoughts
dashocker Offline
dashocker Offline

Cornfields everywhere...
heh, well i think 'niggers' came from the spanish for black 'negro'. anyway, i hate people who say they arent racists. because we all hate certain people, it may not be entire populations of people, but just certain sects of people. as asteos said, white traish, niggers whatever. but whole populations of people do tend to act the same in some respects. really, ive met very few black people in my school life that arent failing at least one subject. thats a huge percentage, where as white people is more like 50% are failing at least one subject. So, the cultures are different. I dont mean to say that black people are stupid; it just goes to show that they do deserve some of the criticism they get. Its not just 'the man' trying to put them down. Mostly, I guess I just hate whiners. :p

/me braces for the kick we are going to get for wizzy from bringing up an old topic :gasp:

Sponsored Links
#1763 - 09/05/02 09:07 PM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin

San Andreas
A Racist is a person who hates a whole race of people. I do not hate any whole races, I just hate certain stereotypes of people...

#1764 - 09/05/02 09:24 PM Re: Thoughts
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

OH, USA
Another rebuttal for ohfuk

Quote:
dont be to convinced by people opinions, look at the facts.
This is a discussion of opinion based upon perceived facts. Believe a teacher, believe me, or believe you. hrm.... Doesn't make much difference.

Quote:
rich people tend to try to protect there investments(slaves are investments)
Quite true, quite true. When you beat a slave, can he still work? Absolutely. Also, this will help discourage slaves from rebelling and running away. You failed to get my point on that matter. By beating a slave, you help keep your investments in line and profitability. I agree such beatings are not usually given just cause the owner felt like abusing somebody (though this happened enough times for people to take note), but rather over some slight or sign of rebellion or because they didn't fill the owners expectations and they gave a little encouragement.

Quote:
94 percent of black people murdered in gang related activity are killed by other blacks. thats a statictical fact unlike your bullshit guess.
A statistical, obvious, and irrelevent fact. 94 percent of black people murdered in GANG-RELATED activity? lol. I'm not suprised.

My bullshit guesses eh? My bullshit guesses are based upon logic - since there is little that can be said in FACT when everybody who lived back then are DEAD, and there were precious few people going around asking survey's like "Do you abuse your slaves? Why? btw, are you rich?".

LOGIC: They weren't running away by the hundreds cause they were treated well. So they must be running away cause they were treated poorly.

Quote:
yes i know that black tribes would raid other black tribes to make shit load of money in a slave market opened up by white people. Do you think that makes any difference?
Not much, this part of the topic annoys me. I don't give a damn what the black people did to each other. White people did the same to each other as well. What was WRONG was that the black people were treated that way due to their 'primitive' culture and obviously different look. Back then things were pretty shitty. What annoys me about the present - to take your side - is that society is a heck of a lot more equalized between whites and blacks, and it seems like blacks are wanting special treatment! What the heck?

Quote:
(btw i only brought up that point because black race activists are always accusing white people of 'repressing their people' so its almost ironic that in reality their people repressed their people)
It's not WHAT people are doing to each other. It's the WHY that makes it worse. As said above, it's a irrelevent point. Rather, you should be pointing out how equalized things really are. That just because in a years time, cops have arrested more blacks than whites - doesn't mean blacks are being singled out. It's cause there's simply more black crime. Now THAT CAN be proven in statistics. I'm on your side in this, I just don't like your approach to combat it.

Quote:
damnit im pissed
lol, it's ok man.

Domain Registration, Hosting, Management
http://www.dollardns.net
#1765 - 09/05/02 09:57 PM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

mostly good points... but no, im not rich compared to other people im my state or county for that matter. i live in one of the richest counties in the country, averave income is somthing like 90,000 per household and my house is less then that and i dont go to a all white school, i go to the most racialy diverse school in my county somthing like 30-35 percent of people in my school are white and most of them piss me off. Good point on my comment on the opinion topic shit. what pisses me off is the people who see something on the news and dont even bother to question it for a second, they instantly agree. they 'know' its the right way to go. its pathetic. good comment on my slave investment ideas although if you fuck someone up too much they arnt going to be able to work half as well although it would scare other slaves into working hard. why is the 94 percent murder stat irrelivent in your eyes? just because its gang related dosnt mean its pointless. i agree with you compleatly with the
quote "society is a heck of a lot more equalized between whites and blacks, and it seems like blacks are wanting special treatment! What the heck?"
thats a large portion of what pisses me off. It appears that you missed Rwanda compleatly, that was possibly my best point.

#1766 - 09/05/02 10:40 PM Re: Thoughts
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

OH, USA
heh heh, I didn't mean are YOU rich. That was part of the sarcastically mentioned survey somebody would have to ask way back when to provide something factual.

Quote:
why is the 94 percent murder stat irrelivent in your eyes? just because its gang related dosnt mean its pointless.
oh no no no, I didn't mean it was pointless at all. By irrelevent, I meant it had nothing to do with the current debate. I think your Rwanda point fit under that category - but I can't be sure, cause I know nothing about it. And the reason I think it's irrelevent, cause what black people do to other black people has nothing to do with what white people do to black people and why.

-- wow, am I actually hearing you say I'm right on several points? Open minded, and doesn't let your emotion get in the way of 'listening'. From this point on I like ya. Even if your name is kinda... eclectic.

Domain Registration, Hosting, Management
http://www.dollardns.net
#1767 - 09/05/02 11:06 PM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

damn, i hate when i compleatly miss sarcastic remarks. and, damn, both those arnt really traditional racism. but rwanda is genocide, not of black people but of one black tribe killed by another more dominant black tribe based on ethnic background. so it is at least some form of racism

#1768 - 09/06/02 12:36 AM Re: Thoughts
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

TN
i don't support racism, but it is ridiculous for me to adjust my life or opinions in hopes of not offending a different race.

"It's better to burn out, than to fade away."
#1769 - 09/06/02 07:23 PM Re: Thoughts
dashocker Offline
dashocker Offline

Cornfields everywhere...
/me gasps

A UGN member who doesen't mind criticism of his/her opinions. That's Australian for 'keepah.'

/me jots this down in his "Tips for arguing with SR" notebook...

#1770 - 09/08/02 04:58 AM Re: Thoughts
CyberNerd Offline
CyberNerd Offline

Here
racism afro-american italian-american, thats all bullshit. Whatever happened to sexism, eh? All these girls saying there for womens lib and dont want to be equal but rather superior...if a race really wants to be treated as an equal the way to go about it is not to seperate everyone into groups and then respect them, but rather forget where they came from entirely i personally dont give a shit if your from africa although the stuff they say about the man ruining life for them is trash you hear in history class we let them go free as slaves after a good while and yet none of them hopped the next boat to africa...why because africa SUCKS why dis america when you can brag about being from a country where people face all sorts of diseases and everyone is poor they could very easily get an education here and go back to africa but for some reason no one does...

Just because I dont care doesn't mean that I don't understand.
-Homer Simpson
#1771 - 09/08/02 11:50 PM Re: Thoughts
tuatboaac Offline
tuatboaac Offline

usa
because they cant easily get an education here and go back to america. if they could, everyone would do it. we complain about how horrible america is, becuase we hae highschool, and college, and have to pay taxes, and abide by laws. you think the poor starving kid dying from a combination of aids, ebola, and typhoid wouldn't do anythiing to have 5 hours of psyche homework a night? if it came included with the best set of rights of any country in the world, an almost unlimited amout of food and electrcity, and guaranteed protection from most major medical conditions? man. compared to those poor saps, we live in paradise. and for 99.9% of them, its an unreachable paradise. not only do we have imigration laws, it costs MONEY to live here, and to GET here. itgs hard to raise capital when your 6, and your parents died of aids 5 years ago. all they have to brag about IS africa. just like all we have is america. so saying they should come here if they're gonna complain is bullshit. they CANT come here, or i guarantee they would.

however, getting backl to topic - racism, bad.

Manually readjust your nuerons

Fear him. For he is Fred, the bunny of Death.
#1772 - 10/23/02 04:13 PM Re: Thoughts
AlienTerror Offline
AlienTerror Offline

Sweden
i think it's totally disturbed....

don't know why even people get racists because black and white people are just the same both sides have their "bad people" but their both humans ffs...
it doesn't matter a bit for me if anyone is black or white.
some of my friends have a strange way to look at blacks but their not racists. I think it depends on less experience if you're a racist. You just dont have enough experience to understand.

And some people are just totally f*cked up!

*ZmaJL*
#1773 - 10/23/02 07:38 PM Re: Thoughts
Gremelin Online shocked
Community Owner
Gremelin Online shocked

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
Racism starts with the fact that black people can't drop shit... I hate it when I hear "my people have been opressed by your families for years"...

I went to HS with this kid who hated me because my family supposidly opressed his grandparents or some shit like that, so he told the teacher that I called him a nigger...

Well that night he got the shit kicked out of him, but he learned about opression ...

If you're black, I don't mind you. The second you start blaiming me for something that I didn't do is when you piss me off... When you start blaiming me for something that didn't even happen to YOU you piss me off even more. AND the second you start collecting MONEY because your ancestors were slaves, is the second i beat your ass.

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#1774 - 10/23/02 10:54 PM Re: Thoughts
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster

SC, usa
shut the fuck up you stupid fucking kikes !
[bang]
lmao

#1775 - 10/24/02 12:48 AM Re: Thoughts
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

TN
well said gizmo...

"It's better to burn out, than to fade away."
#1776 - 10/24/02 06:11 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:

If you're black, I don't mind you. The second you start blaiming me for something that I didn't do is when you piss me off... When you start blaiming me for something that didn't even happen to YOU you piss me off even more. AND the second you start collecting MONEY because your ancestors were slaves, is the second i beat your ass.
hehe, i hell liked this part, awesome !!!

P.S. I really wish i had a black friend.

+^Born Intelligence
#1777 - 10/24/02 06:38 AM Re: Thoughts
Gremelin Online shocked
Community Owner
Gremelin Online shocked

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
I had a black friend once... pissed me off to no extent, we kicked his ass. Last I heard he was in the hospetal, that was like 6 years ago lol...

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#1778 - 10/24/02 07:07 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
yay i understand you bro.. it's just that i never had one and i always wanted, i dunno i just like black people even though most of my familiars and people i knew who live in US and UK when they came for a visit or something, i always used to ask them about black people, most of them say they suck, and i never heard a good word but i'm still like "i wanna have a black friend".

People told me that before they knew black people they liked them too but after you get to know them you find out how they really are .

i dunno but i really wish i had one...

+^Born Intelligence
#1779 - 10/24/02 11:06 PM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline
DaMaRiS Offline

New York City
Ok see i am no racist but i react if someone says somethin about my race. Lyk if somone says i'm a dirty mexican u are obviously goin to react and i never had problems with Balck people. U have to understand them that is y spanish and black ppl 99.9% of the time get along. I am not racist to Afghanistans, Iraqs or anyone its all a matter of how they treat me. But then it take a huge insult for me to diss their race or immigration status or sex or educational level becuase all that and more is racism.

#1780 - 10/24/02 11:35 PM Re: Thoughts
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Merrill, IA, USA
"kill every motherfucker in the human race and let your god sort them out"

I am a racist. I generally despise the human race. Its pathetic. I do not claim to be an exception. Look how long we have ruled the earth and how quickly we turned it to shit and what we have done to each other. I could write a large book on why humans should die, but it doesn't matter. We will kill ourselves off within next 100 years.

#1781 - 10/25/02 03:17 AM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

100 years? probably sooner. damaris, your ignorance is astounding. speaking from personal experiance and from things i have noticed. my black friends, all 2 of them, really dont like all the mexicans at my school and neither do the majority of the other black people. they go to differerent parties and they tend to avoid each other. a soccer field that i used to drive by last summer to go to work im maryland(a setup place for one of the recent sniper atacks) would alternate race days. one day was 100% hispanic, the next day was 100% black. im talking a couple hundred people on one field...huge. NEVER, would you see a black guy on a mexican day, never would you seea mexican on a black day.the majority of blacks and hispanics dont get along from what ive noticed and from speaking to members of both races.

#1782 - 10/25/02 07:07 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
Quote:
Originally posted by DaMaRiS:
[QB]...I am not racist to Afghanistans, Iraqs or anyone its all a matter of how they treat me...QB]
huh, how they treat you ??? probably everyone here knows how you get TREATED, you're so annoying really. I suggest you read ohfuk's post.

bp

+^Born Intelligence
#1783 - 10/26/02 05:48 AM Re: Thoughts
fleshwound Offline
fleshwound Offline

CO
yeah... yet again.. i'm going to have to bitch about the post made by damaris. i have one question for her: are you really that stupid? i honestly want that answered! moving on-
i am probably considered a racist. why? because i hate the human race as a whole. i like a few individual people.. but as a whole.. the human race is pretty fucking weak. there are way too many stupid people. that's why i try to leave the house as little as possible. because i really can't deal with the stupidity of people anymore. it's just gotten out of hand! see.. that's why i enjoy this board and rrfn. smart people to talk to. sure, i can't ever actually hang out with you, but still. i love to be able to talk to all you smart people! (all people excluding damaris that is) i'm so happy to that there are still people out there that can talk about shit other than themselves. i'm happy to be able to talk about issues in the world. see.. that's probably why me and jonathon get along so well. we both hate people, and we both like to hold intelligent conversations.
anyways.. back to being a racist.. yeah.. Gizmo- i have to totally agree with you about the black people bitching about how we oppressed them. it's like.. well.. were you ever a slave? no.. didn't think so. our fucking 16th president abolished that. and that was how long ago? yeah.. exactly. they need to stop blaming white people for their shortcomings. it's not our fault that bad shit happens to you. and yeah.. i agree with whoever it was that said "it's not like they hopped on a boat back to africa." excellent point.

another thing: maybe WE should be pissed at the black people. they're the ones that brought AIDS over here. those fuckers! and if you ask me.. the spreading of AIDS is a lot worse of a crime than being a slave owner. fuck them! dammit! now i'm pissed!

alright.. i can't remember who posted about this.. but someone mentioned how women don't just want equality.. they want superiority. i can't agree with you more! i'm a girl and i'm saying this. FEMINISM IS TOTAL BULLSHIT! it gives cool girls like me a bad name dammit! i HATE it when i see women on tv saying we don't need men.. wtf are they talking about? i sure as hell need men! maybe if you're a dike you don't need em.. but fuck! i LOVE men! i'm more than happy to have em around me. plus, they are a lot cooler than women are. seriously.. girls are usually backstabbing little bitches. guys are just fun and easy going. and women are in NO way superior to men. as far as i'm concerned.. men are better at somethings than women are.. and vice versa. but everything equals out. arghh.. now i'm pissed even more! i hate femiNAZIS. they should all be killed.. by men! hehehe..

fleshy [satan]

"when you look around, you can't tell me honestly you're happy with what you see"
#1784 - 10/26/02 05:57 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
hell year you're right fleshy, i'll have to agree with you that i think too the black people brought AIDS here, that fucken worst desease ever.
I mean now a lots of people through the word have AIDS and it's spreading all the time more unfortunately even though some experts have find some possiable medicines which they think later could possiable cure AIDS but hell, i hope AIDS will get to all of ya'll who really deserve that shit, coz as fleshy said that' fuckin thing is worst than a crime, it's a war on life. Now i'm pissed too, huh too many stupid people, too many stupid shit.. ya know what ? i wish i was born a DOG, i love dogs and i really wish i was born one coz at least i wouldn't know about these kinda stupid people and stuff like that.

DaMaRiS do u have a masters degree in bullshiting maybe ?!?

bp

+^Born Intelligence
#1785 - 10/28/02 12:10 AM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline
DaMaRiS Offline

New York City
Dont say dat about blackppl and ohfuk i was shocked at what u said. We get along well here were i live well i Said Spanish anyways AIDS wa brought here by people who fuck each other before they get married and so forth and so on. I hate feminism too. Im not saying men are better than us but we need men ok cmon its da way things are. Why the hell do u think only a guys dick can go into us! And also i agree that this world is whacked up lyk GLAAD for example is a messed up organization dat actualy SUPPORTS gay and lesbos! Weird. i hope bp agrees with me on thsi one

#1786 - 10/28/02 02:58 AM Re: Thoughts
fleshwound Offline
fleshwound Offline

CO
AIDs didn't just magically float through those salty seas and end up on our shores. it was spread by people who came from where it originated.. oh my god! and that's in Africa.

fleshy

"when you look around, you can't tell me honestly you're happy with what you see"
Page 2 of 4   < 1 2 3 4 >

Member Spotlight
Gremelin

Gremelin
Portland, OR; USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Sponsored Links
Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics46,497
Posts81,667
Members2,157