Film: Nemesis Game
Genre: Mystery (on the brink of horror)
Rating: 3/5 [ONLY due to the PLOT]

Review

My girlfriend had to go to work about 3 months ago and i had already watched everything out on circuit. I had artfully avoided this film for 4 solid weeks but with nothing to do and a solitary 4 hours ahead of me, against my better judgement I purchased my ticket and crossed the threshold...

Nemesis Game is about colege student Sara (Carly Pope) who is haunted by a tragic past. Shes almost fetishly interested in riddles and brainteasers and tends to spend most of her time with a comic book shop owner called Vern (Adrian Paul). Apart from attending lectures and shying away from fellow students trying to get into her panties, Sara is a normal girl who enjoys the 'mental stimulation' she experiences with Vern.

But then she finds herself caught up in a game: Nemesis. Its is a supposed ancient game that has lasted throughout the centuries for riddle-solvers and brainteaser addicts. It is rumoured that if you finish this game, if u solve all the puzzles and obstacles in your path, you will be given the solution to the greatest riddle of all: What is the meaning of life?

There is, however, the small problem that everyone who is now close to Sara starts to die... :yawn:

Reviewers Note

A good film that scared the bejesus out of me (but then again, i scare easily) and that could be the perfect movie for a rainy afternoon.
I believe, however, that Nemesis Game never should have made it to the big screen but rather stated its claim in BlockBuster's 'weekly rental' section.

Harry Potter Thread
if ur bored on the boards, get posting THERE!