Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
toggle
April
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Page 2 of 4   < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#21654 - 10/16/02 02:44 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Merrill, IA, USA
At the Home Depot shooting there was a witness that saw two darker skinned men (whatever that means) in a white van that tried to quickly cut into his lane and leave a parking lot nearby. The eyewitness said they looked very agitated and he felt as though they were ready to get out of the van at the anger from not getting in front of him. They didn't wait for him, they quickly went around a chinese restaurant and out the back.

So we have atleast 3 people that saw him in the van and shoot from it, and one detailed witness that saw both their faces up close.

Sponsored Links
#21655 - 10/16/02 03:15 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
.. and they still can't catch him !!!

so what do u think, is there one serial killer, or two of em, or they work together ? they shoot from their van and they probably change those fuckin vans often. I just wonder is the same guy shootin or they're changing the roles ???

this is gettin pretty nasty guys...

+^Born Intelligence
#21656 - 10/18/02 03:53 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin

San Andreas
Quote:
The governor's race between a Republican who wants to roll back the federal assault weapons ban, and a foam at the mouth anti gunner (and Democrat) is very close in gun grabbing Maryland.
The timely appearance of a random sniper, using at least one of Clinton's darling assault rifles to kill Marylanders, could affect the election.
Some facts for your consideration:
Maryland is the home of THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY AT FORT MEAD. This is the infamous agency who can read your name tag from orbiting and geo-stationary satellites, while monitoring your phone, fax and e-mails, as depicted in the movie, "Enemy Of The State."

MD is a defacto territory of the District Of Columbia, where numerous diplomats, govt agents, high ranking service personnel and politicians reside in relative safety outside the district. DC is a black jungle, as is Baltimore. But, in between are some of the lily whitest suburbs I've ever seen. Want to guess who lives there?
Maryland's law enforcement used the dirtiest of tricks the night before a referendum to create their "Saturday Nite Special Review Board", which created a paid committee to review which guns are safe and high quality for sale to citizens in the state. Presumably when a bad person points and fires at the cops, the state wanted to assure that a reliable, high quality handgun would go BOOM. To effect this, cops used a SUBPOENA to put phone bank workers against the wall and disrupt the get out the vote effort on the eve of the crucial vote.
Maryland has ballistic fingerprinting of all new handguns now sold in the state.
Maryland scoffed at Project Exile, preferring to put the onus for crime on guns, rather than criminals.
If a liberal, antigun state changes course and elects a pro 2nd amendment governor, it would reverse the progressive federalization of the territory, and repudiate Bill Clinton's anti-gun agenda. This could happen, if Maryland's Chesapeake Bay waterfowlers actually vote, instead on sitting on their apathetic asses. But, most are Fuddsters who in the past didn't feel threatened because the shotgun raids haven't begun...yet. But, no one knows if the gun issue will cost the DEMS MD, the way it cost Gore The Whore House. It just ain't the Democratic way to rely on faith in the people, especially since Gore lost Tennessee and Arkansas.
It would seem that the primary beneficiaries of these random murders are; gun control groups, who are desperate to hang on to their conquests; govt employees and spooks, who wish to live in a safe, suburban "federal" zone; the police, because they want to monopolize the power of life and death and, the Lt. Governor, who is sweating the outcome of the governors race. Her family has accrued more experience than any other dynasty at turning tragedy to political advantage. She is Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, daughter of Robert Kennedy. The Kennedy family learned long ago how to cinch elections. John Kennedy's dad said, "I'll pay for a win in West Virginia, but not a landslide." Thanks to the mob and goon unionists, who spread around Old Joe's blood money, John Kennedy was elected. His assassination virtually assured Bobbie Kennedy's election as president, but then he was murdered. Both murders keep Ted in office, because of the collective guilt that is skillfully employed against voters in his home state of Mass.
Could it be that instead of hiring knee cap removers like the WVA election, the Kennedy's have a Mossad or other intelligence trained operative winning votes with a .223? If there is a plan, it would certainly explain why the shooter isn't concerned about capture. The MD police are his allies. And every fed and gun grabbing cop knows that, if you want to make an omelette, you have to break a few eggs. None of the broken eggs have been cops. Collateral damage, I believe they call it. Unless Kennedy Townsend wins the governors, race, she won't be president someday. Many powerful people are pulling for this sniper.
As stolen from a forum or something I found somewhere... Oh yeah, if I don't come in to work tomorrow tell Gizmo and my girl friend that I love them...

#21657 - 10/19/02 12:09 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

update-a key witness turns out to be fake and cops are basically back to square one...no evidence

#21658 - 10/19/02 12:23 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Quote:
If a liberal, antigun state changes course and elects a pro 2nd amendment governor, it would reverse the progressive federalization of the territory, and repudiate Bill Clinton's anti-gun agenda. This could happen, if Maryland's Chesapeake Bay waterfowlers actually vote, instead on sitting on their apathetic asses. But, most are Fuddsters who in the past didn't feel threatened because the shotgun raids haven't begun...yet.
Actually {me realises you copied this} The bay folks do vote, however Baltimore seems to carry most of the vote. Also southern Maryland won the vote a few years back... Guess what, There was a re-count, and dead people up north seemed to vote. Democrat won after the re-count.

Baltimore is democrat. Southern is Republican. Baltimore is north, Southern is.... errrr South.
North has more numbers and crooks
South says sure come get our guns

#21659 - 10/19/02 01:37 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Yob Offline
Yob Offline

Minnesota
Anyone else here find it interesting that the person has killed 9 people and hit 11 in total, or is it just a coincidence and the killing hasn't stopped yet?

#21660 - 10/19/02 03:21 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

i saw a house for sale on ebay in minnesota for $5000, heh. Im thinking thats a coincidence, if that was his goal dont you think he would have started killing on 9 11?

#21661 - 10/19/02 11:40 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster

Tartarus
haha thats funny, coward?

Quote:
[Originally posted by Le4rner:]

To target kids and unknowing bystandars. That is a coward. One man was talking to his wife in the car at the passenger window. She saw his chest explode onto her and the car. The kid was at school. That means he targeted a school. And Goddamnit he just shot a woman in Fairfax, VA.
who has learner's dox again ?
[bang]

#21662 - 10/19/02 04:27 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
fuck, they didn't catch him still ???

+^Born Intelligence
#21663 - 10/19/02 04:34 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
DaMaRiS Offline
DaMaRiS Offline

New York City
Was that 13 year old boy hot? anyways hello think about it. He probably changed his identity and its my goal to get money for finding out everything about him. I think he has some connection to the other realm because psychichs have power but not there own and not from God but from Satan. He probably is part of Al Qaeda because this is ANOTHER way of terror and its happening in DC a duh. And don't we have heat detectors night vision goggles HELLO cmon they have the FBI and the Secre Service with them. HI TECH EQUIPMENT. and if he is linked to the Al-Qaeda i think this deal was made some time ago because you'd think theyd be listening in on a call or something. MAybe they communicated through hidden messages on the web! Hello have you heard about Anklit Fadia. He lives in New Delhi and he provided the U.S. security agency with info on steganography. Aren't we hackers too. Hello we can help to! His website is called Hacking Truths http://hackingtruths.box.sk i think he is the best havker out there. We can decryot and detect hidden data maybe thats what sniper is doing because he has to communicate with his accomplices and wouldn't be stupid enough to send them an e-mail or call them up on a phone. We're dealing with a very intelligent person here!

#21664 - 10/19/02 04:38 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
DaMaRiS Offline
DaMaRiS Offline

New York City
oh by the way my dad has the smae car as sniper. U know the Chevy AstroVan

#21665 - 10/20/02 03:37 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

DaMaRis alright, im not gonna flame you, only because your a 13 years old girl from NYC in a gang which kinda reminds me of a girl i know in RL but unless your trying to be funny, dont day HELLO so much. and instead of posting twice in a row just edit your first post. just click on the little pic of a peice of paper and a pencil right above your post see it?

BP, im actually not sure if your asking me a question, but if you are, well no they havent. and i think hes recently added another to his list of shot. im just not caring enough to check.

#21666 - 10/20/02 03:31 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

TN
they suspect him of striking again right outside richmond virginia, about 100 miles south of the DC area. he hit a 37 year old man outside a restuarant. the man has undergone surgery and is in critical/stable condition. they set up roadblocks as far as 60 miles away, but came up with nothing. they are yet to be able to remove the bullet from the man because it could injure him further, thus the police can't link it to the sniper without doubt.

"It's better to burn out, than to fade away."
#21667 - 10/20/02 05:23 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
unreal Offline
Der ‹beltšter
unreal Offline
Der ‹beltšter

KCRQ
Damn, I used to live in Richmond.

#21668 - 10/20/02 07:12 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
ohfuk you said that right, looks like she just isn't understanding some things and i believe she didn't even right that at all herself, i was laughing at the thing she said about him being the best hacker around.. HELLO.. you guys hear this ? Girl you better start reading your books if you don't wanna get ignored all the time by everybody.

ouuuu BS your post scared the shit outta me bro. When the hell are they going to stop him ?

Looks like he has everything planed down with years now, he does everything so carefully...

damn him.

bp

+^Born Intelligence
#21669 - 10/20/02 10:10 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Chem Offline
UGN News Staff
Chem Offline
UGN News Staff

Vagabond (Location Differs)
so has anyone heard if that guy in front of the ponderosa was shot by the sniper yet?
the news says they havent been able to confirm if it was shot by the same gun yet...

C++ Should Have Been Called "D"
#21670 - 10/20/02 10:39 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

TN
like i said in my post above, they can't remove the bullet from the victim yet because it could risk his life, thus without a bullet they cannot confirm that it was the same gun. however, the feel that it might be the sniper due to the fact that before this shooting it was his longest streak without shooting anyone. meaning that he was due for another killing. also, the fact that it was a single shot without any previous altercation between the two involved partys leads investigators to believe this shooting is related to the sniper attacks. if and when they remove the bullet we should have defenitive evidence. if it is the sniper it would be the first time he has struck on a weekend i believe, so that would be breaking his style, if that means anything

#21671 - 10/21/02 05:56 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster

Tartarus
oh, its related, trust me

#21672 - 10/21/02 06:33 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
BS you should work for the police.. i really mean it man.. i like your way of thinking about all this.. you're really makin' somekinda theory out of it all !

and i agree with you too Crime

+^Born Intelligence
#21673 - 10/21/02 06:54 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin

San Andreas
All of the technology in the world wouldn't help with this investigation if the sniper is actually a government operative with FBI crudentials he can show everytime he gets pulled over...

*squad car pulls over white astro van*
*Officer approaches the driver's side door with firearm in hand, and orders the vehical's occupant(s) to put their hands out the window*
*Officer asks for consent to search vehical*
*Driver pulls out FBI wallet and says "I'm with the FBI, we are searching for the sniper too"*
*Police officer appologises and leaves*

#21674 - 10/21/02 11:04 AM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster

Tartarus
BackSlash has been watching too much CNN....

#21675 - 10/21/02 06:59 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

TN
yes, i have... they just caught two suspects this morning outside of richmond near a payphone. the sniper left the number of the phone on one of his notes and the police urged him to call them from it through the media. the two men were arrested, however, they are not being called official suspects yet. also the doctors were able to remove the bullet from the victim, thus the last shooting has been confirmed as a sniper attack. this might not be the end of it though because france alerted interpol about a french army deserter who is known as a marksman and is missing in north america. a defense ministry spokesman said there was speculation of a link to the sniper. i posted the link on the front page, and it is also below...

http://www.comcast.net/smedia/ap_2002_10_21_-----_7407-2327-Sniper-Shooting..html

#21676 - 10/21/02 07:05 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
Quote:
Originally posted by Curse:
...if the sniper is actually a government operative with FBI crudentials he can show everytime he gets pulled over...
Curse what makes you think he's a goverment operative with FBI huh ????

btw: BS is maybe watching too much CNN but he's makin some good theories really.

+^Born Intelligence
#21677 - 10/21/02 07:22 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

TN
well blackpimp, president bush doesn't have much support for attacking iraq, so if he could make it appear that the sniper was a terrorist from iraq when it was really just a government insider, then he would gain support for his war. i think http://www.whatreallyhappened.com reported something like that.

#21678 - 10/21/02 07:49 PM Re: Sniper around D.C. area
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
well that's pretty obvious BS.. i mean it could be

but i guess the best thing to do is WAIT and SEE

+^Born Intelligence
Page 2 of 4   < 1 2 3 4 >

Member Spotlight
Gremelin

Gremelin
Portland, OR; USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics45,488
Posts80,656
Members2,157
Most Online1,567
Apr 25th, 2010
Top Posters(All Time)
UGN Security 38,652
Gremelin 7,194
SilentRage 1,273
Ice 1,146
pergesu 1,136
Infinite 1,041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Herbert_Sherbert, codemauve, Lillysdragon1984, Brewwit, boa
2157 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 2 guests and 0 spiders.
Latest News