Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
toggle
July
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
· Blackbeard.....
by Gremelin on 07/04/16 08:31 PM
Page 2 of 2   < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#22888 - 09/14/04 10:13 AM Re: Aliens; Do they exist?
Gremlin Offline
Gremlin Offline

Maine
I don't think we will ever know or meet an alien. But it should be no question if they are out there if you just think about it there are billions of stars and planet out there maybe even more i once herd something about there being more stars and planets out there than we have grains of sand on the planet earth. that is alot of chances for life to start an alien could be some fish in a puddle on another planet or just one single cell. but we will never know space is just to large and earth don't have that much time. so the chance of them existing is 100%.

Sponsored Links
#22889 - 09/14/04 10:39 AM Re: Aliens; Do they exist?
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
I think that there are "aliens" I mean we'd be pretty stupid to think that our little corner of the universe is the only one with any sort of life...

And i don't think that we're also the one's who did all of the pyramid building in egypt; with the science and everything involved I don't think that some imbred egyptians could have been responsible...

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#22890 - 09/14/04 07:25 PM Re: Aliens; Do they exist?
Gremlin Offline
Gremlin Offline

Maine
yeah but if aliens were here over 2000 years ago where are they now? and why would they have built them? space is so large that i don't think any life forms on any planets have ever met unless there planets are next to each other. I think you underestimate the human race as far as the pyramids there have been some very smart people in the past. Here is a thought for you Gizmo maybe we are the aliens? It is very possible.

#22891 - 09/22/04 05:01 AM Re: Aliens; Do they exist?
unreal Offline
Der ‹beltšter
unreal Offline
Der ‹beltšter

KCRQ
Quote:
Originally posted by Gremlin:
Here is a thought for you Gizmo maybe we are the aliens? It is very possible.
That's contrary to the definition of "alien."

#22892 - 09/22/04 05:45 AM Re: Aliens; Do they exist?
§intå× Offline
§intå× Offline

Maryland
When the American contenet was discovered it was thought the world was flat. That the land they had hit was india. For a long time people belived if you went over 35 mph your face would peel off. Before the first nukes could be set off it had to be proven they would not set the atmosphere on fire.

Is there life out there? You bet. Will we find it. Probably not us, but people will find other life. As our world crowds we will venture out. Just as people ventured to the americas.

The probability of life being created on accident is so far fetch I can not belive it was an accident.

For one all the right protines had to be in place and then assembled in just the right order. We are talking millions * millions in probability here.

As science progresses they are finding the the flagela(little hairs on single cell organisms) are powere by what appears to be an out board motor. Cell creation in our bodies is that like an assembly line.

Some are saying we had to be created. Now I am not saying God. Just that life was created from life. We very well could be a lab people. Think about it. We are just not getting into bio engineering. How long before we pick a planet and set up shop?

Also, when life started on earth(when it was thought to have started) it was being hammered with cosmic trash. It was a pit of lava, posionous gasses, but Mars would not have been.... Life could have been on mars.

Imagine, A huge meteor slams into mars, knocks a chunk out. Mars dies, It has a ice age and atmoshpere colapses. That chunk flys out and hits earth nocking a chunk out(there our moon). That life starts on earth. The colision of the astoroid cools the earth enough for life to start.

It is an offical theory.

My New site OpenEyes
#22893 - 09/22/04 07:53 AM Re: Aliens; Do they exist?
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
Learner, on
Quote:
For one all the right protines had to be in place and then assembled in just the right order. We are talking millions * millions in probability here.
I dissagree, if you think about how our bodies work we technically have a symbiotic relationship with differant parts of our anatomy and cells; our bodies are still technically a part of evolution, BUT I do agree about the protines being presant in a place FOR it to happen ...

Quote:
Some are saying we had to be created. Now I am not saying God. Just that life was created from life. We very well could be a lab people. Think about it. We are just not getting into bio engineering. How long before we pick a planet and set up shop?
Easy, when people stop being so anal about cloning...

Quote:
Also, when life started on earth(when it was thought to have started) it was being hammered with cosmic trash. It was a pit of lava, posionous gasses, but Mars would not have been.... Life could have been on mars.
Didn't they find cellular proof of that?

Quote:
Imagine, A huge meteor slams into mars, knocks a chunk out. Mars dies, It has a ice age and atmoshpere colapses. That chunk flys out and hits earth nocking a chunk out(there our moon). That life starts on earth. The colision of the astoroid cools the earth enough for life to start.
Actually, from what I understand, scientists say that our moon is an asteroid that struck our planet.

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
Page 2 of 2   < 1 2

Member Spotlight
Crime

Crime
SC, usa
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics46,286
Posts81,456
Members2,157
Most Online1,567
Apr 25th, 2010
Top Posters(All Time)
UGN Security 39,450
Gremelin 7,195
SilentRage 1,273
Ice 1,146
pergesu 1,136
Infinite 1,041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Herbert_Sherbert, codemauve, Lillysdragon1984, Brewwit, boa
2157 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 2 guests and 1 spider.
Latest News