Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
It appears that you're running an Ad-Blocker. This site is monetized by Advertising and by User Donations; we ask that if you find this site helpful that you whitelist us in your Ad-Blocker, or make a Donation to help aid in operating costs.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 1 2
#27729 - 12/11/02 06:48 AM Re: Who made the better ADMIN team?  
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin
Curse  Offline
Enforcement Admin

San Andreas
Speaking of ass-kissing... Anyone who kisses my ass will be pick axed or sandblasted to death and/or banned...
/me hates being treated differently because of having power...
And if someone has a problem with what I do, let me know, I will not ban you or cause trouble for you...

Sponsored Links
#27730 - 12/11/02 09:30 AM Re: Who made the better ADMIN team?  
fleshwound Offline
fleshwound  Offline

CO
dammit curse! i love kissing your ass.. literally... i love it.

gizmo.. you shouldn't compare optix to hitler dammit.. i love hitler! he's not such a bad guy, if you can get past that stupid mustache thing he had going on. hehehehehe...

"when you look around, you can't tell me honestly you're happy with what you see"
#27731 - 12/11/02 08:04 PM Re: Who made the better ADMIN team?  
Gremelin Online shocked
Community Owner
Gremelin  Online Shocked

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
rofl, true, hitler is my god, i was just sayin in the "public" eye, to jews... heh... I'm like hitler, only its all about my beard...

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#27732 - 12/12/02 06:04 PM Re: Who made the better ADMIN team?  
Defcon Offline
Ass Clown
Defcon  Offline
Ass Clown

508 or 207
So if we can't kiss Curse's ass, can we call him a queer motherfucking asshole and an immature prick :-D

I like the Team Gizmo alot better, the site has grown alot and things seem to be running relativly smoothly (Except for DD's god complex on IRC)

UGN should now take over the Hot Topic and burn it to the ground

"Remember how much fun you had shooting spitwads at the teacher in seventh grade? Imagine applying that kind of attitude to actually fucking with Mitsubishi!"
- Jello Biafra
#27733 - 12/13/02 04:43 AM Re: Who made the better ADMIN team?  
Mornse Offline
Mornse  Offline

Vancouver
Hmm, I'd have to say I like this admin team better because I know the admin's better and I'm more knowledgable now, so I can contribute more. I never had any problems with Optix, Beard or Ice, I liked them all. I especially looked up to Ice, he knows SO much and could almost always answer my questions. But I would have to agree with Mojo (Ice Dog if I'm not mistaken?) about UGN now. He said people aren't working on as many projects such as coding, finding exploits and so on. I think this is true. I know SR works on a lot of coding projects, I work on some too (not to the high skill that SR does, but some decent programs), but I don't see a lot. I'm guilty of this too. I'd love to see more people posting exploits they've found, programs they've made, texts they have written and so on. That would make ugn THE ultimate site.

Cha want some w***up?

http://www.dopeskill.com
Sponsored Links
Page 1 2

Member Spotlight
Crime
Crime
SC, usa
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums45
Topics46,823