[censored] around with something caslled LogonUI & Boot Randomizer to Edit Boot screens, and logon screens in xp. Adding about 10 backgrounds/3 themes along with that. Also I'm trying to find some way to mod the start menu icon, and taskbar/systray without going into the registry or using hex. That'd take to long, and be annoying. Esp when I'm going to be using windows less till I get everything evened out in life. Pisses me off that I have to clean so much [censored] off of this pos. I go from a 1992 pc to a 1993 laptop to a 1996 pc I built, then a 1997 pc I built, then a 1997 laptop to a 2002 laptop that died, to a 1997 laptop that sucks more then the other 97 compaq one I had. Figures, it's gateway.

Pretty much all of them died, burnt up, or combusted. The 95 pc had an industrial burn-out, the 97 laptop had a coupler detachment(gave that to a friend), then the 97 pc I built went to a friend to. [censored] bad luck with cheap, and built pc's. Because I'm not a person with a bunch of money. I just budget my [censored] to a T, and try to figure out what I wanna be/do in life. As if life wasn't enough of a [censored] with everything else, I get pc/laptops dieing, and random odd malfunctions of hardware/software that by all definition is not suppose to happen. But I do have wireless. Mobility, and a ipaq 4150 that's about the same as my 97 laptop here, and it's from the end 2003. Heh Windows ce is pwn. Liek I guess that's about all, wish the components manufacturers out there would stop dicking around.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"