OP Offline
Well, it's total war...

-hKzKnight
"The ghost... Was never there and you'll never see me"
#29068 03/19/03 11:02 PM
Community Owner
Community Owner
Oh yeh, I have a cold! lol...

I was watching the tv as bush gave his speach, I just sat here laughing :x... I'm officially a crazy sadistic [censored] frown .

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#29069 03/19/03 11:59 PM
it's ok gizzy. today jonathon said he hopes this war lasts for a really long time because then more people will die. he wants as many people to die as possible. i agree.

"when you look around, you can't tell me honestly you're happy with what you see"
#29070 03/20/03 12:47 AM
P
UGN Elite Poster
UGN Elite Poster
P
That's the most [censored] up mentality around... you don't have to agree with the war, you don't even have to support the decisions that were made. But to want people to die? I don't know how anyone could think that. Ya gotta realize that the soldiers that are fighting don't have a choice. I doubt many of them actually want to fight a war. They'll support it, because they've taken an oath to, but as far as wanting to fight, that's not the case. They put faith in their country and are doing what their leaders feel is best, that's just how it works. I don't see anything wrong with being against this war, or against the decisions that are being made, it's commendable. But at least hope that not many people die, on either side.

#29071 03/20/03 08:53 AM
DollarDNS Owner
DollarDNS Owner
if I'm drafted and die, I'm gonna come and haunt your [censored] jon and flesh.

Domain Registration, Hosting, Management
http://www.dollardns.net
#29072 03/20/03 12:04 PM
UGN Elite
UGN Elite
I laughed my [censored] off when Bush said "this is not the start of the war."

Well lets see you just bombed thier country looking to kill key government officials. Umm yea act of war.

#29073 03/20/03 01:07 PM
M
M
Well, I'm totaly against the war myself, there's no need for more people to die. Yes, Saddam must be taken out of power, but there are other solutions than just war. Negotiations can work, supporting the UN is of the utmost importance, otherwise what's the point of the UN, other solutions also. Anyways, I think it's kinda [censored] up that you guys want as many people to die as possible (I don't think you guys were being sarcastic, were you?).

Cha want some w***up?

http://www.dopeskill.com
#29074 03/20/03 02:34 PM
Der �belt�ter
Der �belt�ter
Saddam needs to be taken out, and it's quite reasonable to say that diplomacy did not work. UN weapons inspectors have been in Iraq for a few years since the Persian Gulf War. Did they accomplish what they were sent for? No, because Saddam would not allow them to. Saddam Hussein has continually disregarded UN demands to disarm, and has not done so. With Saddam in power, Iraq poses a very real threat to world stability.

Now as to war: While I do agree that Saddam should be deposed, the idea of starting a full-on strike on Iraq does not sit well with me. However, I do agree that we should do whatever is deemed necessary.

#29075 03/20/03 05:19 PM
I
UGN Elite Poster
UGN Elite Poster
I
I am totally against this war, and I have nothing but contempt for the USA for their actions in violating international law and the process of the United Nations. The USA must be held accountable for their actions. In my eyes the USA is now a completly hypocratic nation by violating the very rules they sought to impose on others. Utterly disgusted is about how I feel.

And before the americans here get all uptight and defensive (or offensive, knowing yanks =�) I should point out that my comments are not directed at every living american. Just your government. I know and respect quite a few of the americans here, and something like this will not make me blindly hate all livings americans. But either way, it is now the USA that is in the wrong.

Infinite

#29076 03/20/03 05:38 PM
OP Offline
I agree much to what Unreal said. For me I don't have anything against Iraq, anyone from there. Saddam is an issue and he needs to be taken out, yet I don't like that we are having a full out war... However I also feel that the UN was very useful for many years but after some time have grown to not work well anymore, many countries are killing their own ppl, the UN needs to see this... I hope that things can improve for all of the world.

-hKzKnight
#29077 03/20/03 05:53 PM
A
A
Well we have tried nagosheating but it didn't work but do u actally think that suddam is going to keep his end of the bargain... they started a act of war on September 11 thats the way i see it but in any war there are going to be cavilan casualties

#29078 03/20/03 06:16 PM
S
nobody
nobody
S
I find it all kinda funny, after forcing them to disarm, we bomb the living [censored] out of them and they launch 4 missles at us. That completely legitimizes our war right there. We have our proof. They kept 4 missiles cause they knew we were coming into beat the [censored] out of there faces. Thats kinda [censored] when we have to do this to a country with 4 missles. I mean look at all this money we're wasting. Do you know how expensiev these 'smart bombs' are that we are using? If were going ot go to war i think we should just go in kill everyone and be blunt about what were really doing. We'll make iraq the 51st state. No one will stand up to the U.S. we buy to much [censored] from the other countries, their economies depend on us.

#29079 03/20/03 07:28 PM
Quote:
Ya gotta realize that the soldiers that are fighting don't have a choice.
hrmmm.. except they DO have choice in the fact that they know what being in the army entails. if they didn't want to go to war then they shouldn't have joined the army!

and anyway... we were only 75% serious about wanting people to die. laugh

"when you look around, you can't tell me honestly you're happy with what you see"
#29080 03/20/03 07:52 PM
whats the deal with the UN debating our actions, if they were afraid to hit Iraq they definitley wont touch the US and its allies

#29081 03/20/03 09:49 PM
UGN Super Poster
UGN Super Poster
Me being previously quoted as hoping people die. Let me correct that, I hope Americans die. Now, I apologize to everyone who knows a soldier, they can live, kk.

However, I view America as the evil police here. Mind our own [censored] business. And hmmm, what happens if we go in there and lose 150 ppl like last time... we have absolutely no problem going into other countries if they have something we want or don't agree with.

YOu think it would have been as easy for bush to goto war with IRAQ if we have lost atleast a few 1000 last time??? Hell no.

So I say I hope we don't go in and whoop there [censored]. I hope we go in and it is long and drawn out and we get whooped too. Win or Lose, we will have a different mentality.. Be taken down a notch.

Sure you say, oh, what about if that happening, means N Korea attacks us. Well, we knew NKorea was a bigger threat before we even started this, so I wouldn't feel bad.

Call it unamerican, Call it inhumane, I don't [censored] care. All I want is American to get knocked on there [censored], so we stop going into countries and inflicting death, our morals, our religion, and placing puppets there who will later commit atrocities and result in us going back in again.

Stop the GREAT HYPOCRISY, stop the US.

#29082 03/20/03 10:14 PM
C
UGN GFX Whore
UGN GFX Whore
C
First of all, I am glad someone sort of shares my opinion: Unreal.

Second of all, Infinite: shut the [censored] up. If the US Gov't should be held acctable for it's actions, then so should Saddam, and every other person in the world.

Jon- hoping america gets knocked on it's [censored] for this is just childish. I still have respect for you, but that is just totally childish.

Saddam Hussein has been defying the UN for twelve years. There is 85 missing liters of Anthrax. He has gased the Kurds in the north and other people, he tortures people. He kills anyone who speaks against him. He is evil, and the Iraqi citizens would be crazy to not want to be free. There is enough reason right there.

But, I don't support or protest the war. I am just sick of stupid hippies protesting without good reason. I have decided that the people that know most about the situation are the ones in charge. We don't have the CIA and a board of advisers for no reason. And the mainstream media is skewed, full of vultures. The rest of the media is unreliable. We don't know what's going on, so we should stop pretending like we know everything.

#29083 03/20/03 11:47 PM
I killed an iraqi today, it was fun...

kill hippies!

gizmo is a lemon.

fleshwound - come to daddy.

#29084 03/20/03 11:49 PM
Community Owner
Community Owner
It's going to be sad when the only casualties in this war are from us crashing our own [censored] helicopter...

#29085 03/20/03 11:51 PM
dude, no one died and they got the chopper back in the air, so says the news on the radio

#29086 03/20/03 11:57 PM
Der �belt�ter
Der �belt�ter
Quote:
However, I view America as the evil police here. Mind our own [censored] business. And hmmm, what happens if we go in there and lose 150 ppl like last time... we have absolutely no problem going into other countries if they have something we want or don't agree with.
This argument, in my opinion, is a product of na�vet� spouted by the misinformed. It is so easy to raise our fists and ramble on about "minding our own business," that we fail to see the big picture.

It is therefore prudent to ask ourselves this: Who's business is Iraq's business?

Iraq, with Saddam Hussein in power, poses a very real threat to not only the United States, but to many countries.

Saddam speaks of "Jihad," Holy War. Ask yourself, in the name of Jihad, what lengths would a madman go to ensure the integrity of the Islamic people? With Saddam having access to weapons of mass destruction, this thought is a sobering one.

As an informed and judicious people, we must remove Saddam from power before these weapons may be used on innocent people around the world.

#29087 03/21/03 12:11 AM
Community Owner
Community Owner
When did you have the time to kill an iraqi? Was this inbetween the whining on IRC and your pager about wishing you were dead?

#29088 03/21/03 05:46 AM
C
UGN GFX Whore
UGN GFX Whore
C
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
When did you have the time to kill an iraqi? Was this inbetween the whining on IRC and your pager about wishing you were dead?
haha.

#29089 03/21/03 06:45 AM
UGN Super Poster
UGN Super Poster
Iraq defied the UN.

So has the United States, and the US defied the Security Council after it ruled acts we commited as Terrorism.

Saddam gassed thousands of Kurds? With gas given by US, using equipment given by US.

IRAQ has chemical weapons, given by US.

Saddam started the first war by invading Kuwait, after OKing it with us. But then he tookover too much of Kuwait, and daddy bush went over there b/c he feared his puppet might have too much oil control and not be a friendly anymore.

So yeah, I got a [censored] problem. And it isn't misinformed, unless you don't count government documents as a credible source.

I understand Saddam is bad. I am just saying there are many other dictators exactly the same, and the "reasons" we are going to war are reasons that could be applied to the US as well. So if some other felt like playing "world cops", they would have reason to attack us.

So I say, put out the doublestandards, point out the hypocrisy, and admit why we are really in there.

As for the point about a madman using weapons to harm people. Maybe they can take a lesson from us and blow up medical facilities on the hunch that they could possibly be producing chemical weapons. Then check it out afterwards.. oops. But of course, the US would never do that, just those damn crazy middle easterners.

Gimme a break, if we couldn't wait another [censored] day, b/c he may be making weapons, look @ NKorea.

Oh yeah, and did they ever prove that link to Bin Laden? Nope.

So do not lecture me. We don't have the [censored] right to decide every other countries moral standings and what we will and will not tolerate.

And if you think we do, well the time will come when you will see what a situation we have put ourselves in. Like Saddam's son said, "9-11 will look like a picnic."

#29090 03/21/03 04:39 PM
i'm with Fook. kill the hippies! yesssssssssss. die you liberal hippie scum! die! yeah.. go dance around in your little fields of daisies. do it without wearing any shoes. never shower. never cut your hair. smoke your weed and take your lsd. and ya know what? i'll be right there with my [censored] sniper rifle, taking all you dirty [censored] out. one by one.

ahhh. sorry. i just really hate hippies.

/me sets fire to a peace sign.
awwwwww

#29091 03/21/03 04:44 PM
S
nobody
nobody
S
your an evil evil little girl....

#29092 03/21/03 05:05 PM
hehehe. i know laugh

#29093 03/21/03 06:58 PM
M
M
I agree with people on both sides of the argument here. Saddam does need to be removed from power I believe because of his evil tactics and thousands of people that he kills. Where I have a problem is that the US is doing this. I don't believe Bush's reason's for this war. I don't believe that he cares enough about the Iraqi people and that's why he's doing this, if that was the case why wasn't Saddam taken out years ago? I believe this war is partly about oil, partly because Bush just doesn't like Saddam and partly because Bush is just as [censored] dumb as Saddam and just wants to be at war because he's a [censored] republican and wants his war like his father had his war. If the US wasn't so hypocritical in the fact that they are breaking the law to attack Iraq because Iraq broke the law, and if they truley wanted to free the Iraqi people, then I wouldn't be so opposed to this war. If it was Canada for instance who decided to free Iraq (hehe) I wouldn't be so against it, cause call it patriotic if you wish, but I think Canada has a more neutral and better view of the world than the US who just wants to prove they are tough and can control the world.

Cha want some w***up?

http://www.dopeskill.com
#29094 03/21/03 09:00 PM
yeah. but canada would get it's [censored] kicked if it went to war with iraq. laugh hehe

and i doubt bush is doing it 'just because he's a republican'. that is just silly reasoning! it's like saying that i hate minorities because i'm a fascist. oh wait....

anyway... yeah. i think it's for the oil. i don't mind bush so much. don't agree with everything, but he doesn't really bother that much. i just wish he would stop lying and [censored] admit that this war is all about the oil. then i'd have a lot of respect for him. it may be a shitty reason to go to war, but hey at least he would be telling the truth already!

#29095 03/22/03 01:10 AM
C
UGN GFX Whore
UGN GFX Whore
C
They discovered oil in some shitty country, I can't remember what it was, Venezuala i think. Supposedly there is as much oil there as there is in Iraq. Not to mention oil in Alaska.

N. Korea is more of an immediete threat to the countries around it like Russia and China, not to the US. We don't have to focus on them because the countries around NK can handle it for now. Yeah, and Iraq might not be an immediete threat to the US either but that's not the reason I see us going to war for. The countries around Iraq aren't going to do anything, well, until now.

Comparing the US to Iraq is like comparing a Leprechaun to a Rock. Sure, the Leprechaun did some bad things, but the rock is totally evil.

The US isn't being the evil police, they are just being the police. Yeah, I wonder why they decided to do it now, instead of sometime during the last twelve years, too. Maybe it's just cause Bush was the first president to care.

The reason I defend the reasons to go to war is because there are enough people opposing war. But like I said, I don't care either way.

#29096 03/22/03 03:08 AM
Der �belt�ter
Der �belt�ter
Quote:
Iraq defied the UN.

So has the United States, and the US defied the Security Council after it ruled acts we commited as Terrorism.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/17/sprj.irq.uk.legal/index.html

Oh, okay. Go ahead and give UN Resolutions 678, 687 and 1441 a read. Let me know what you find out. Thanks.

#29097 03/22/03 04:27 AM
UGN Super Poster
UGN Super Poster
I see UN violations, I never disputed that. I just pointed out the US has violations also. And the US has been deemed by the world (Security Council) as commiting terrorist acts. Has Iraq?

And if you would like I can point out speeches in the UN around Resolution 678 that speak of the US initial involvement in aiding Iraq invasion into Kuwait.

#29098 03/22/03 08:08 AM
cold sunn.. i think i have a problem with everything you said in that last post of yours. ok.. first off.. takes too much time/energy/money to find alternative sources for oil. iraq already has a smooth operation set up. we aren't that [censored] stupid. would we rather take years developing sites in other countries or just take it from a country that already has it figured out? duhhh.. the second one. and sure, it may be selfish. but wtf? that's the US for you.

next: North Korea being more of a threat to Russia and China? umm... are you really that dumb or just pretending? i hope you're just faking it. cuz North Korea wants nothing more than to see the US crushed.
Quote:
North Korea says it is preparing for total war with the United States and has threatened a pre-emptive strike if Washington sends extra forces to the region.
uhh.. that's what i thought! here's the link to the entire story if you want it:
http://www.abc.net.au/ra/newstories/RANewsStories_779394.htm
Kim Jong (leader of North Korea in case you don't know) said that he considered the US going to war with Iraq as a terrorist attack on N.Korea. yeah.. i don't know how he reasoned that away to himself either. but he that's his stand on the whole issue.

next: the US aren't being the 'evil police'? c'mon. that's what the US is known for! sticking their noses into everyone's business and killing people in the meantime. this whole iraq situation deals with just the oil. that is why we're doing it now. because this Bush actually has the balls and a decent cover story in order to go to war just for oil. i just wish he'd admit it. but anyone with half a brain could figure out that one.

#29099 03/22/03 01:40 PM
UGN GFX Whore
UGN GFX Whore
i really don't know where this is all going but i passed through a war time 3 years ago and i really wouldn't go to past through it again for anything on the world... thanks to NATO we're saved. Now the same thing bombings are happening in IRAQ.. but of course for different reasons, and i'm really sorry for the civilians there, they must be scared to death....

those who've passed a war, they know what kind of a feeling that is...

hope no one ever feels goes through that...

+^Born Intelligence
#29100 03/22/03 10:50 PM
OP Offline
I wouldn't call us the evil police. If we didn't do anything, any kind of police action ever... Imagine what the world would be... Everyone would be at peace... Communism would reign all, genocide would spread... The population would mos def decrease, especially the small countries people want to test nukes on. Nothing isn't perfect... In around the 20s/30s Barsalona had a utopia then... It was run through ways of Anarchy... If only life could be like that... True i guess, but it lasted no more then 10 yrs.. It fell apart hard.... Militaries are puppets... The people in militarys aren't bad... The puppet masters is who we need to fear... (entertainers... Politicans). I won't say this war is bad but I won't say it's the best idea either... I don't think anyone here has a wrong or dumb answers because this all through how you feel. We is the borg when you need em

-hKzKnight
#29101 03/23/03 03:36 AM
UGN GFX Whore
UGN GFX Whore
I agree with you hkz, especially when you said that "I don't think anyone here has a wrong or dumb answers because this all through how you feel" that's true. But i don't think that it's on us to judge if the war idea is the best choice or not, i'm saying this because the people who started this war are probably much more smarter then we are about these things and they know how these things go so they probably know what they're doing rite ?...

I just hope civilians won't sufer from this...

+^Born Intelligence
#29102 03/24/03 02:03 PM
hkzknight: i doubt that communism would "reign all". although some countries have tried for communism, it has never worked on a large scale. not once in the history of the world has communism succeeded. so we don't ever have to worry about that.

#29103 03/25/03 02:08 PM
OP Offline
I know, just giving an example and reflecting back to the cold war... It's inhuman, no way people could live with communism but neway... See I think wars should be fought with hot super models and adult stars... It would be hard to shot them...

-hKzKnight
#29104 03/25/03 03:53 PM
UGN Supporter
UGN Supporter
the war in iraq is a war for oil, which is why im for it. gas prices will drop and the economy will improve. the rich will get richer and the average person will save 5 bucks a week on gas. and those 5 bucks is enough to get my full suport. blood for oil? whats the ratio?

#29105 03/25/03 04:05 PM
hkzknight: hahaha. wars fought with naked models... nice idea. i'm sure all you guy folk would love that. me.. not so much. it be super easy for me to shoot 'em. muahahaha. then i'd steal their shoes. (adult stars and super models have great shoes. and even though you said they'd be naked, they would still be wearing their shoes.)

ohfuk: agreed. the war is for oil. and yes, it will be great when the US controls it just because then i won't have to pay out my [censored] just to fill my car up. yay! but ya know what... with all that blood we're spilling to get the oil, we should just have a little fun with it and mix it in with the oil. so not only will we be driving around burning up gas, we're burning the blood of people we don't even know! muhahahaha. wow... i guess that's kind of sick. but that's me laugh

#29106 03/26/03 02:51 AM
UGN GFX Whore
UGN GFX Whore
damnit fleshy.. that was really sick, mixin up blood and oil ? lol, who knows maybe it would increase the speed hehehe...

ohfuk: Ratio 10:5

tada

+^Born Intelligence
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Member Spotlight
Forum Statistics
Forums41
Topics33,840
Posts68,858
Average Daily Posts1
Members2,176