Title: Adobe Photoshop CS (8.0)
Author: Adobe
URL: http://www.adobe.com/

Rating: 4/5
Review:
Well, I like the new setups in the CS package that Adobe is now shipping as Adobe Photoshop CS... The new packages now integrate a few new features that we had to previously pay for to use as well as made things work a little better than they used to...

The Photoshop CS package comes with the ever popular JPG2000 and Camera RAW plugin's on CD, so now more spending the $50 for the plugin seperately, just look in your extras folder... From all the new features and what seems to be a faster loader, we generally like this sweet all around...

I sugguest that everyone at least toy with the demo version on the website to take a look at the new setup, they even made the file browser easier to use (if they even could) and work better...

The addition of tools however isn't that grand, I have only seen 2-3 new tools on the list, but then again the website will have all of that information available...

The only downside that we've found is the new activation system (one can activate their copy of adobe photoshop on up to 2 computers in a 6 month window), which all information is stored with Adobe's team. I find it semi pointless to spend millions of dollers on a new system just to stop those people from giving a copy of their software out to a friend, especially when they know it'll be cracked...

It turns out however that they don't know how to make an activation system for the mac since they keys for Adobe Photoshop CS do not require activation, nor do enterprise keys...

All in all I do however find that this new Adobe CS is well worth the upgrade, I reccommend that anyone looking to get photoshop definately get CS...

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner