Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
It appears that you're running an Ad-Blocker. This site is monetized by Advertising and by User Donations; we ask that if you find this site helpful that you whitelist us in your Ad-Blocker, or make a Donation to help aid in operating costs.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 1 2 3
#38423 - 10/25/02 03:46 AM Re: Missing girl  
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster
jonconley  Offline
UGN Super Poster

Merrill, IA, USA
The amount of kidnappings that are more than simple custody ones, are actually less than normal this year. Its just being overreported. I am not trying to mitigate what happened to the girl, just wanted to point out that this happens every year moreso than this year, even at this rate. I think it is just more high profile cases this year.

My condolences though. Sorry to hear, no matter who the person is.

Sponsored Links
#38424 - 10/25/02 05:21 AM Re: Missing girl  
Deviation187 Offline
Deviation187  Offline

L.A Cal.
umm yeah i reply 25 posts after but eh i dont get on much, umm shes 15, and they dont know if they raped her or not, they dont release any info, that she was beaten, and suffered severe trauma to the head or w/e its called, its sad, its really weird, now theres like all this traffic after school, its kinda funny cuz now nobody walks to school, damn traffic jams now :\

"Hmm, they have the internet on computers now." - Homer Simpson
http://wired.promodtecnologies.com/
#38425 - 10/25/02 07:16 AM Re: Missing girl  
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp  Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
Quote:
Originally posted by DaMaRiS:
..i bet all of u are white people who dunno what life is lyk.
excuse me ? hello ? anybody home ?
girl i think you need a big dick to chear you up a lil bit and start understanding life. Read better and you'll see that the only person you'll find stupid here is yourself.

ohfuk bro don't waste your time on her.. she'll get what she deserves fo' so'. Bitch swallow it up while i shut it down.

bp

+^Born Intelligence
#38426 - 10/25/02 07:30 AM Re: Missing girl  
Curse Offline
Enforcement Admin
Curse  Offline
Enforcement Admin

San Andreas
Damaris, if you have goals in life, why are you apart of a gang? Maybe me and you have two different deffinitions of "gang". When you say you are in a gang, I think of red bandanas, a bunch of little kids/teens who fawn over an older "mentor" type person. They are usally involved in some form of crime, and they kill or injure other gang members for coming in their territory.

People who live outside of New York City go through hardships too, you don't have to grow up in the projects to have problems, although alot of people tend to create their problems.

And another thing, there are alot of non-white members of this board. But you are the first to try to use it as ground in an arguement.

You are probably familiar with stereotypes, I think the reason ohfuk and BackSlash said the things they did is because you seem to fit perfectly into the stereotypical 13 year old girl preppy/thug catagory.

If you want we can further discuss this on AIM, or the UGN IRC. My AIM screen name is 'Curse Of UGN' and I am on IRC in the afternoon and at night(EST). And at the bottom of the Board's main page is a link for the chat room(IRC).

#38427 - 10/26/02 05:22 PM Re: Missing girl  
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo
BackSlash  Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

TN
i'm white so i must not know what life is like ("lyk").

damaris is a 13 year old girl in a gang, so she is obviously wise beyond her years, and oh ya, shes "deep" as well.

thats great...

"It's better to burn out, than to fade away."
Sponsored Links
#38428 - 10/26/02 06:50 PM Re: Missing girl  
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp  Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
hell yeah BS...

she's sooo smart that she's probably gonna get an Award or something.

lol

+^Born Intelligence
#38429 - 10/26/02 09:45 PM Re: Missing girl  
fleshwound Offline
fleshwound  Offline

CO
alright.. i know everyone has bitched about her already.. but i just have to throw my 2 cents in. Maybe it'll make some kind of difference.. my being a girl too i mean.(although i highly doubt it.)
* i just wanted to say that what you said about moving on is totally disrespectful. a girl was fucking murdered! that's what this whole topic was supposed to be about! so don't tell any of us to 'move on' because it's a fucking tragedy.*
damaris: first off.. lets start with English 101:
like is the correct spelling. also.. "dat" is not in our language.. it's actually "that"
"aight" also not a word. why not try replacing that with "alright" at least try to sound half intelligent. then maybe people won't laugh at you so much!
next, you know what? just because a person is white does NOT mean that they don't know pain. it does not mean that they have not suffered. everyone suffers... just in different ways. i garuntee.. you wouldn't last a day living in my shoes... and i have a fucking great life! i never have to worry about money... never have to worry about anything.. except my health problems. but those alone are overbearing. but ya know.. maybe it wouldn't be as bad for you... i've noticed that the less intelligent a person is, the less likely they are to be depressed. *proven fact also* probably because us smart people realize what the fuck is up and know it's not going to get any better.
about your "goal" in life... since apparently its "top secret" and you can't tell us (like we care anyway) because the government checks the webboards.. hrmm. .could this possible be something illegal? wow.. what a goal. its pretty much like you saying "hey! my goal in life is to be a dumb bitch that knows nothing about how this world works!" oops.. i forgot.. that's one goal you've already attained
i wouldn't brag about being a mexican either. that doesn't mean that your life is worse than us white folk. it doesn't mean that you've had to deal with some of the shit that we have. plus.. you're on 13! wait 'til you're 20... then come tell me about how life is. because right now.. you don't know shit. you haven't even lived enough to know about anything.

blahh.. k.. i'm too pissed now. i should go smoke.

fleshy

"when you look around, you can't tell me honestly you're happy with what you see"
#38430 - 10/27/02 10:36 AM Re: Missing girl  
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp  Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
too bad you're not permited rating fleshy...

i'd give you 100 for that super speech.

all the best

bp

+^Born Intelligence
#38431 - 10/27/02 10:52 AM Re: Missing girl  
fleshwound Offline
fleshwound  Offline

CO
ahh.. alright.. i guess i'll allow ratings for myself.

fleshy

"when you look around, you can't tell me honestly you're happy with what you see"
#38432 - 10/27/02 05:57 PM Re: Missing girl  
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp  Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
lol that's much better.. you see now ???

seriously, you deserve that rating.

all the best fleshy

bp

+^Born Intelligence
Sponsored Links
#38433 - 10/27/02 06:44 PM Re: Missing girl  
Defcon Offline
Ass Clown
Defcon  Offline
Ass Clown

508 or 207
um Fleshy... alright is also improper grammer, there is no word alright... just all right.

Next, I love how some humans don't put any value towards life what so ever. No one truely moves on after a tragety stikes those close to them, even after many years, the wounds are still there, and those that have never lost anybody are the insensitve jerks who post negative comments towards peoples losses.

"Remember how much fun you had shooting spitwads at the teacher in seventh grade? Imagine applying that kind of attitude to actually fucking with Mitsubishi!"
- Jello Biafra
#38434 - 10/27/02 08:54 PM Re: Missing girl  
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp  Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
Defcon at leat the word "alright" is much better than using the word "aight". But probably fleshy has her own comments on this one.

bp

+^Born Intelligence
#38435 - 10/27/02 09:31 PM Re: Missing girl  
fleshwound Offline
fleshwound  Offline

CO
ok.. alright.. IS a word. true.. it is unstandard in our language. but "aight" isn't even that!

that's all i'm saying on this one.

fleshy

#38436 - 10/27/02 10:15 PM Re: Missing girl  
Deviation187 Offline
Deviation187  Offline

L.A Cal.
/me gives fleshwound a standing ovation for that speech, really couldnt have said it any better than that.

#38437 - 10/27/02 11:49 PM Re: Missing girl  
DaMaRiS Offline
DaMaRiS  Offline

New York City
aight shut up and i have 2 parents and they are not divorced. Sheesh u ppl are crazy and dat illegal thing is somethin i can't say and it isn't bad to a spanish or black persons point of view I know BACKSLASH dont lyk my goal in life cuz in a way he noes it. ANd its a goal 6 million ppl have. Just becuase u in a gang dont mean u kill anybody! Shows how smart u are.

#38438 - 10/28/02 02:25 AM Re: Missing girl  
$ublime_0ne Offline
$ublime_0ne  Offline

LA
well anyways this girl brenda, was a very good friend of me and dev, i remember on a sat when my mom comes house and says "hey youre friend brenda is missing" and i said shut up, but i saw that she was serious, so yeah i got sad, and then the next day i saw the news, it sucks, especially because she had a great future ahead of her.

#38439 - 10/28/02 02:54 AM Re: Missing girl  
fleshwound Offline
fleshwound  Offline

CO
umm.. one question.. what does having 2 parents that aren't divorced have to do with anything in this topic? honestly.. i really want to know

fleshy

#38440 - 10/28/02 09:27 AM Re: Missing girl  
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp  Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
man o man that girl REALLYYY pissed me off now..
i was wondering myself the same question fleshy.. wtf are you trying to prove here damaris ? what the hell are you trying to say ?
and did you guys read this..

Quote:
Shows how smart u are.
wtf are you talking about ? are you fuckin crazy ?

Being in a GANG shows how smart you are ??? or you said that to BS maybe ?

btw you can never know the goal of live that 6 milion people have.. you're just bluffin around.

if you fuckin don't like us then wtf are you still doin' here ???

damnit

agrhhh.. too nervous right now !!

P.S. anyone got a beer or somethin ?

bp

+^Born Intelligence
#38441 - 10/28/02 10:59 AM Re: Missing girl  
fleshwound Offline
fleshwound  Offline

CO
/me tosses bp an ice cold one
there ya go! you deserve it after a post like that one!

well.. i guess.. if we go by her standards.. that i must be pretty fucking awesome too.. cuz i have 2 parents that are still married. probably a lot longer than her parents have been. damn! i'm set to rule the world now!

and i agree.. how could she possibly know the goal of 6 million other people? does she know each one personally? cuz if she does.. then damn! she's a busy little 13 years old. i don't even know 6 million people... let alone know enough about the people i do know the know what their goals are!

fleshy

#38442 - 10/28/02 11:31 AM Re: Missing girl  
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp  Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
hahahah that was good fleshy.. heh as far as i can tell from her post till now she doesn't know even 100 ppl and lets not talk about 6 milion.. and even less their personalities..

she's just a girl who just found what TEEN means and now she thinks she became someone and knows everything.

heh i guess i should be lucky too, my parents are still married lol.

see ya fleshy and thanks for the beer

bp

+^Born Intelligence
#38443 - 10/28/02 08:27 PM Re: Missing girl  
DaMaRiS Offline
DaMaRiS  Offline

New York City
look flesh its called simpler writing aight i dont feel lyk thypin all da letters its internet talk incase u haven't heard of it and all these 6 million people have noe goal to become legal residents aight so they might have mroe goals and my family is bigger than 100 ok so i think i know way mroe ppl but i'm not lame enough to count everysingle perosn i know.

#38444 - 10/28/02 09:24 PM Re: Missing girl  
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore
black^Pimp  Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Underground
yea yea right.. in your dreams maybe..

wtf are you talking bullshit then if you're not lame enough to count every single person you know eh ?

damnit

would you please start talkin something that's worth reading at all.

bp

+^Born Intelligence
#38445 - 10/28/02 11:08 PM Re: Missing girl  
DaMaRiS Offline
DaMaRiS  Offline

New York City
i dont talk bullshit allright i'm not the one dissin people

#38446 - 10/29/02 04:13 PM Re: Missing girl  
Deviation187 Offline
Deviation187  Offline

L.A Cal.
heh :\

#38447 - 10/30/02 12:58 AM Re: Missing girl  
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk  Offline
UGN Supporter

Quote:
look flesh its called simpler writing aight i dont feel lyk thypin all da letters its internet talk incase u haven't heard of it and all these 6 million people have noe goal to become legal residents aight so they might have mroe goals and my family is bigger than 100 ok so i think i know way mroe ppl but i'm not lame enough to count everysingle perosn i know.
alright, id try to argue but these misspelled words dont have one legible sentence. i think shes saying that not one of the 6 million illigal mexican imigrents actually want to become a legal resident but apperintly they have 'mroe' goals. like living off of wellfare untill they get enough money to bring their family over maybe? please damaris tell me what their goals are. anothering thing, everyones family is biger then 100. assuming you were born(i hope thats not too big of an assumtion to make), you have parents, who have parents, who have parents....etc. i dont really know why having more then 100 people in your family is somthing worth mensioning but i also dont know how having 2 parents that arnt divorced matters either. what do these things prove? nothing. by your standards i too will one day be president, i too will be rich and famous. i do have over 100 people in my family, and my parents arnt divorced. does that make me a better person? dont thing so.

Page 1 2 3

Member Spotlight
Crime
Crime
SC, usa
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums45
Topics46,827
Posts81,997
Average Daily Posts10
Members2,159