Well, Comcast has been doing DNS Maintenance all night; and I, for whatever reason, haven't been able to connect to any eNom servers (and i'm sure many others) for the last day and a half... I know it's not an issue with eNom because activitiy on the site is smooth and the traffic chart is normal, so that leaves one thing, Comcrap...

So, I'm going through various sites looking for anyone having similar issues, because comcast's tech support is complete crap since they termmed their Tier2 service level (you either get a jackass who knows nothing, or a tech that comes to your house; neither of which would have been able to fix said issue).

So I stumble on OpenDNS. No signup was required (though you do get more control with a registration, such as a phishing filter, url auto corrector for common misspellings when no site exists at the url you enter, etc).

Once I set the new DNS entries in my router (Linksys WRT54GS v1) wham, lookie here, I can use the internet again, and all of my site work...

Thanks for nothing comcast...

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner