Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
It appears that you're running an Ad-Blocker. This site is monetized by Advertising and by User Donations; we ask that if you find this site helpful that you whitelist us in your Ad-Blocker, or make a Donation to help aid in operating costs.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#44976 - 02/22/08 09:33 PM Ebook for "required reading"  
Kion_Zanfrett Offline
UGN Newbie
Kion_Zanfrett  Offline
UGN Newbie

I used to be a member here many years ago. Way back when I wanted a quick easy way to become a hacker. I reliease now why I failed, I expected spoon feeding. Now I have been working in an IT department for sometime and have developed a good knowledge of computers. I know the theory behind hacking. I have also managed to do a few basic hacking techniques. I am however still very much a noob. I want to learn more.
I saw the thread "newbie assignments" and thought "Great". I am however strap for cash (as always) and cannot fork money out for the reading material. What I'm asking is for a list of ebooks that are "required reading". You should know why I ask for ebooks even tho I said I don't have any cash. By the way I want to learn about hacking into other computer through the internet.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Google hasn't brought me any avail yet but will keep looking.

Edit: I can only seem to choose a stock avatar? Am I missing something because I can't find away to add my own??

Last edited by Kion_Zanfrett; 02/22/08 09:57 PM.

I'm dying to win, cause I'm born to lose.
Sponsored Links
#44987 - 02/23/08 07:40 AM Re: Ebook for "required reading" [Re: Kion_Zanfrett]  
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin  Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
We don't allow uploading of avitars; plain and simple, I don't want to have to rely on my staff to ensure people aren't dolts when it comes to photos on avitars.

As for ebooks; any book there can be found in ebook form, I however don't condone piracy of any type.

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner

Member Spotlight
SC, usa
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Average Daily Posts12
Most Online1,567
Apr 25th, 2010
Latest Postings
Top Posters(All Time)
UGN Security 40,225