Ment to post this out last night; but I'll do a quick posting while waiting on the ham to complete...

I finished our rollout of the new link tracker; took forever going through all of the old scripts and getting everything in place...

I've been giving thought as to what I want to focus on next... Weather I want to work on getting the code repository drawup started or get the links script rolled up, cleaned out, and added to the admin center for easier maintenance (as it really does need worked on and fits with the link tracker)...

The Required Reading / Book Sugguestion tool is about done with the basic release so it's in the wild now; it'll need to be worked on and have data populated before I can add the finishing touches; but that's another note for another season :P...

Once I get the current tools that I have logged to work on done, we'll turn focus to data population... Right now I'm generating the tools and their google rss feeds so content will get added to google as it's added to the scripts. So data population is a job for a cold lonely winters night with lots of Gin...

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner