Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
It appears that you're running an Ad-Blocker. This site is monetized by Advertising and by User Donations; we ask that if you find this site helpful that you whitelist us in your Ad-Blocker, or make a Donation to help aid in operating costs.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 1 2 3
#4835 - 11/11/03 07:47 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?  
Disgruntled Offline
Disgruntled  Offline

Limbo
I agree with you on your comments Pergesu.

No matter how complex a lock may be. Someone will always find a key.
Sponsored Links
#4836 - 11/16/03 06:26 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?  
truthspreader Offline
truthspreader  Offline

dc
Fuck Governor Bush and the rest of the imperialist Junta too.

"The constitutional republic is a dictatorship of our collective exploiters, the social democratic red republic is a dictatorship of their former allies."
-Karl Marx
#4837 - 11/19/03 02:52 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?  
Disgruntled Offline
Disgruntled  Offline

Limbo
If what I read about him at the following addresses is true, then you don,t want to know what I think!!!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29990

http://www.infowars.com/print/misc/dead.htm

You guys & gals draw your own conclusions!

#4838 - 11/20/03 12:35 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?  
fleshwound Offline
fleshwound  Offline

CO
ok, i realize that he may not be that great of a president. but a rapist? i doubt it. i read those articles you posted. and the woman seemed completely insane. she seemed to have paranoid schizophrenia to be quite honest. but at any rate... i don't believe that for a minute. like i said, he may not be a great leader, but that surely does not make him a rapist.

"when you look around, you can't tell me honestly you're happy with what you see"
#4839 - 11/20/03 06:05 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?  
truthspreader Offline
truthspreader  Offline

dc
Whatever, i too don't by into him raping that woman. But he still sucks. He is a rapist of the environment. And of the Iraqi people.

"The constitutional republic is a dictatorship of our collective exploiters, the social democratic red republic is a dictatorship of their former allies."
-Karl Marx
Sponsored Links
#4840 - 11/20/03 07:21 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?  
Disgruntled Offline
Disgruntled  Offline

Limbo
Remember I said "If what I read was true". I don't know if it's true. I also said draw your own conclusions, which you did. I have no problem with that. As far as her being crazy goes, how do we know that they didn't drive her insane by constantly harassing her and her family to drop the case.

#4841 - 11/22/03 04:02 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?  
truthspreader Offline
truthspreader  Offline

dc
That is another possibility too.

-Karl Marx
#4842 - 11/22/03 04:20 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?  
fleshwound Offline
fleshwound  Offline

CO
ehh... i'll buy the "bush snorting coke off a stripper's ass" story. that one i could see. but i this just isn't his style. may be a shitty president.. but not a rapist. that is just ridiculous.

"when you look around, you can't tell me honestly you're happy with what you see"
#4843 - 11/22/03 11:19 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?  
Disgruntled Offline
Disgruntled  Offline

Limbo
Gees Fleshwound I didn't even know about the coke & the stripper. But I find it strange that you would believe in the one incident, but not the other.
Like I said I don't know if it's even true, but he's already shown the american people that he's power hungry. He has also shown that he has no regard for american soldiers lives, by taunting the enemy saying bring it on. The reason I say this is because rape isn't about sex, it's about power and exerting ones will over another person. If anyone ever fit that profile to a "T" he does. That's just my opinion, I might be wrong.

#4844 - 11/23/03 12:25 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?  
fleshwound Offline
fleshwound  Offline

CO
hey.. he went to Harvard. of course he probably dabbled in the drug scene. most people have at some point or another. so yeah.. i believe he did coke.

but it's a giant leap from snorting coke a few times to raping a girl.

i agree, he is power hungry. but the power he seeks is more than just power over a woman for a few minutes. that kind of power wouldn't satisfy him at all. he hungers for power just like another man in history i could mention. *cough cough..ermm think WWII, think Germany*
and yeah.. i don't know if it's true or not. no one knows except for him and that girl. but in my opinion from what i've read and from what i know about Bush... he didn't do it.

Sponsored Links
#4845 - 11/23/03 12:42 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?  
Disgruntled Offline
Disgruntled  Offline

Limbo
Let's hope your right Fleshwound.

#4846 - 12/15/03 04:32 AM Re: What do you think of Bush now?  
Red Mage Offline
Red Mage  Offline

here.
Laff.. Bush the Rapist.. I don't like Bush, but he's not that stupid!
The issue I'd like to talk about is the American flags and such that fleshy and perg talked about. You don't have to support Bush or the war to support America. I think America is slowly (getting faster during the shrub's term) going to hell, but it's still better than many other countries. At least we have the right to make fun of our dumbass president. Bush is the type of person who believes something, and refuses to listen to anything else (He won't even read the newspaper). Some people think that this is good, but I think it's extremely stupid. Do we really want a president who doesn't know what's going on in his own country? He also tried to convince the American people that there is a connection between Saddam and 9-11. STUPID PEOPLE! BIN LADEN WAS BEHIND 9-11!! Anyway, that's my spiel.

Those who say do not know.
Those who know do not say.
Page 1 2 3

Member Spotlight
Gremelin
Gremelin
Portland, OR; USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums45
Topics47,469
Posts82,639