Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
toggle
April
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Page 2 of 2   < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#5830 - 12/07/04 09:13 PM Re: Play God
§intå× Offline
§intå× Offline

Maryland
Yep. I took anyone young enough to live a while, yet old enough to procreate. The gun is a bad thing in a metal bunker. Say someone flips out, cop takes him out. BANG BANG.

Okay, bullets bounce around a bit, and wound 2 to 3 other people. Plus cops have a bleak outlook on life most of the time. They see the scum of the earth all day everyday. Not who I want around as the world dose the REM song. (This is the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine...)

Kids, they have thier uses. They could get in areas the rest could not. But no one would send an 8 year old on a dangerous mission. They can not procreate and would not be able to for about 6 to 8 years.

Granny, yea she will understand. She might not like it but she knows what she has to offer compared to the rest. The cop if he wanted to enter would have at least lost the gun. Truckdriver, yea I think of the best in scociety when I think of them. Sorry dude. Janitor... NEXT!!! Preacher, ummm go find the 8 year old boy. Accountant, and what money will we be counting? He exisists to propel a system that will be dead when the doors open. Sales Executive same as accountant. But I would let her blow me to convince me. Chef, yea see we will not be eating 5 star food when the door opens. I can cook dead meat. Secretary - pointless

My New site OpenEyes
Sponsored Links
#5831 - 12/08/04 01:20 AM Re: Play God
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
Quote:
Originally posted by spanky:
Kids, they have thier uses. They could get in areas the rest could not. But no one would send an 8 year old on a dangerous mission. They can not procreate and would not be able to for about 6 to 8 years.
Unless you're a pedophile... Worlds youngest mother (who birthed a child) was 5yo at the time...

SO spanky, we know your no's, how about a list of who you chose lol

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#5832 - 12/08/04 01:51 AM Re: Play God
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

In your dad's bed...
WTF are you talkng about? I need to brush up on my sex ed or something, I wasn't aware it was even possible to get pregnant when you were 5...

and he already posted a list, gizzy. *points*

boys lie.

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>
#5833 - 12/08/04 01:53 AM Re: Play God
§intå× Offline
§intå× Offline

Maryland
Quote:
Originally posted by spanky:
MALES
Football Player - Strength and good DNA most likely.
This is why many women are atracted to muscle, it
usally means good breading
Scientist - This is brains, someone who can see things through if they went to collage 6 to 8 years. Could help with radiation poisioning
Naval Officer - Best of both worlds, brains and he is fit. Naval officers I am assuming young one here, are smart, fit men. This is good for breeding.
College Professor - Brain power for bloodlines, also might have some smarts as to how to re-build.
Musician - Need some sort of art to pass on. a song for people to get behind and focus on and not thier pain and suffering.

FEMALES
High School Cheerleader - Young fit and ready to birth.
Teacher - Brain power to help come up with plans and filter into DNA pool
Architect - Re-building and someone who can see things through
Air Force Pilot - Same as Naval Officer
Housewife - She has new life. This will be born in 3 months then she can do it again. We know she is working up till now. No Guarentee on the others.

The kids, I am sorry to say, bring nothing to the table but chaos, and fear for them. Grant it the wife will fear for her un-born baby, but no one else can see or hear it's cries yet. This could make a big difference in 3 months in the tank
lol

My New site OpenEyes
#5834 - 12/08/04 02:11 AM Re: Play God
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
'eh I need to learn how to read...

Bish, not only was she the worlds youngest mother, she was also the youngest case of puberty :nod:

Also, i've heard of 3rd graders having sex and pregnencies...

#5835 - 12/08/04 02:33 AM Re: Play God
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

In your dad's bed...
*ahem*BISH*ahem* I don't think I even knew what sex was when I was in 3rd grade. That's fucked up.

boys lie.

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>
#5836 - 12/08/04 11:52 AM Re: Play God
Spyrios Offline
UGN Member
Spyrios Offline
UGN Member

VA
Males:
Football player- good genes, disciplined, and strong (I hope he isnt a kicker, lol)
Shop Teacher- basic building skills, teaching ability (gen ed knowledge)
Scientist- I see in my mind the professor from Gilligans Island
Historian- I believe that knowing ones history is important so Planet of the Apes doesnt happen to my group.
Naval Officer- Knows navigation, leadership, accomplishes tasks with to few people every day.

Females:
High School cheerleader- Lets face it healthy young woman with good chance of procreation.
Truck Driver- When I think truck driver I think no nonsense, strong person, who knows how to read a map and get to where they are going
Chef- Will hopefully be able to find food where others cant.
Housewife- 2 lives in one, and after going through pregnancy and birth, may be able to midwife. Plus a housewife conjures images of master organizer.
Psychiatrist- Obviously to help deal with post-traumatic stress that could tear the group apart while in the shelter and when they come out.

D, world destruction
Over and overture
N, do I need
Apostrophe T, need this torture?-They Might Be Giants
#5837 - 05/31/05 02:36 AM Re: Play God
eethry Offline
eethry Offline

Virginia Beach, Virginia
My list

Male:
-8yr old child: I couldn't deny a child, plus they also learn quicker then us. Is a better long time investment, I think they would adapt better then adults.
-Scientist: He's first of all trained to be logical and think outside the box. Plus his info would more likely help us, whatever it is.
-Shop teacher: He would know how to build stuff, and be practical. Make shelter and who knows what else.
-Football Player: Muscle that's it.
-Historian: Well he was the last on my list, I just thought if it was to be anyone else it would be him. LOL.
*Though it might be the college professor it matters what he's a professor in. If he's an English professor. I say goodbye, now if it was nuculear medicine. LOL, come on in bub.

Female:
-8 yr old child: Can't deny a child, but sadly for her. They will be no child labor laws, they will have to be working. LOL.
-Housewife: 2 in 1, just like everyone has said and we already know she's able to breed.
-Architect: Building structures to see if it's good or not
-High School Cheerleader: In shape can help out with foraging for food or building, and more likely fertile if needed.
-Teacher: To be able to deal with the kids.

I'd rather die on my feet then to live on my knees ~ Emiliano Zapata
#5838 - 05/31/05 03:15 AM Re: Play God
KillHour Offline
UGN Member
KillHour Offline
UGN Member

USA
This thread is WAY older than a month - therefore it is dead, please read THE RULES <- This is a link - I suck at UBB code, can never get it to show links right

Note: I'd post the specific rule, but I can't use the Quote function in the Debates & Rants section (also, I can't find it - must be getting tired). Anyway, it's there, just trust me

"We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area."

-UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
#5839 - 05/31/05 03:49 AM Re: Play God
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
Lol, he can't find the button all the way at the end of the list; tisk tisk

#5840 - 05/31/05 05:10 AM Re: Play God
KillHour Offline
UGN Member
KillHour Offline
UGN Member

USA
What's THAT supposed to mean? I know where the quote button is. (I don't get why it's in the shape of a pretzel though)

I just couldn't find the rule - it was all the way at the bottom, and i'm too lazy to read them all...

"We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area."

#5841 - 05/31/05 05:15 AM Re: Play God
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
hold down control and click F then enter "dead"

#5842 - 05/31/05 02:05 PM Re: Play God
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
I'm alwaus a fan of the name "fucker"

#5843 - 06/01/05 02:24 AM Re: Play God
KillHour Offline
UGN Member
KillHour Offline
UGN Member

USA
What does that have to do with anything? (are you sure you didn't mean to post this in the "NAME SHINOBI'S NEW DOG CONTEST!" thread?)

Page 2 of 2   < 1 2

Member Spotlight
Gremelin

Gremelin
Portland, OR; USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics45,509
Posts80,677
Members2,157
Most Online1,567
Apr 25th, 2010
Top Posters(All Time)
UGN Security 38,673
Gremelin 7,194
§intå× 3,255
SilentRage 1,273
Ice 1,146
pergesu 1,136
Infinite 1,041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Herbert_Sherbert, codemauve, Lillysdragon1984, Brewwit, boa
2157 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 2 guests and 4 spiders.
Latest News