Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
It appears that you're running an Ad-Blocker. This site is monetized by Advertising and by User Donations; we ask that if you find this site helpful that you whitelist us in your Ad-Blocker, or make a Donation to help aid in operating costs.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#8326 - 10/12/03 10:37 PM How To Hack With Windows Xp  
Mehul Offline
Mehul  Offline

Hello everyone ive been looking at guides and tuts abotu hacking and all i have found is shit and more shit. I need uptodate stuff. All i can find is stuff from the 80s and crap so if you can tell me whre to get a good newbie tut on hacking that would be really help full

Sponsored Links
#8327 - 10/13/03 02:40 AM Re: How To Hack With Windows Xp  
paradox Offline
paradox  Offline

New Zealand
This isn't a teach me howto hack like an uber god site :p
If you want tutorials on hacking etc good luck its more of a life style then a thing you do.. Go onto irc (irc client) and just talk with people and get into the culture then you can start to learn all that is needed just learn to code then you can hack easily.. ( apart from that try use the boards to discuss ideas rather then ask for sites

The wise make mistakes, the fools repeat them
When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however improbable, must be the truth
#8328 - 10/13/03 06:08 AM Re: How To Hack With Windows Xp  
smartyhands Offline
smartyhands  Offline

Montana Militant Camp
Why don't you look for manuals about the type of system/OS you want to "hack". I would recommend learning about Unix, Linux, BSD, Apache, etc. That's a good place to start.

Look into some programming languages like C++, perl, cgi, SQL, Java, maybe look into some scripting like Javascript. Assembler once you feel you've mastered a language or two. The best hacking tools are homemade, "custom fitted" you could say.

Of course... this is all just suggestion. It depends on what you want to do, in general terms.

Oh yeah... one last thing. Allocate some brainpower to BlackKnight's sig... see if you qualify. Good luck.

Back off, man! I'm a scientist... - Peter VenkMann
#8329 - 10/13/03 09:49 AM Re: How To Hack With Windows Xp  
Ntd Offline
Ntd  Offline

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hey, this site has up to date info ( and by the way some 80's stuff still works, (Eg. NetBIOS attacks goto and do a search with the keyword as NBTSTAT)
Hoped i help.

Member Spotlight
SC, usa
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Average Daily Posts12
Most Online1,567
Apr 25th, 2010
Latest Postings
Top Posters(All Time)
UGN Security 40,284
Gremelin 7,195