Manufacturer: Blizard Entertainment
Title: Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
Rating: 4/5
Review: Prior to this month I had played Diablo II (without the expansion) only a few times since it's initial release; for reasons out of my control of coarse. This last month I decided that an investment in the Diablo II Battle Chest would be quite worth it...

The Diablo II Battlechest came with the following:
1. Diablo (original)
2. Diablo II (original)
3. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (expansion)
4. Diablo II: Official strategy guide
5. Advertisements for other games...

Granted that the install of Diablo II and the LoD expansion is just about 2 GB installed (full of coarse). It's well worth it for the entire experiance...

Now one would say that 2 Gig's of space for a game you can beat in a week isn't worth it... Well, this game comes with 3 modes, where the first one can be quite difficult until you increase your characters level to match the enemies. This game never gets old, there is always something new and more difficult... Even a level 99 can go to the various Secret Cow level's...

The Secret Cow Level in the Diablo II game is very nice, you have cows (one for each programmer) which come at you with axe's... One would tend to think it'd be easy slaying but there's a reason you've had to complete an act before releasing it's cow level... Because their EXTREMELY difficult... I've gone into one with about 8 people and died numerous times... So many once that I even ran out of gold because of the pay to revive your character coding...

LoD itself add's 2 new classes with a large portion of magical properties as well as add's a new Act...

Harogoth is Act 5 in Diablo II: LoD. In this act you play the new character, the Barbarian where you have to stop many attack's on the world, even fight and defeat Baal himself...

All in all, I think anyone will be able to get satisfaction out of this game, and the $50 for the battle chest is quite worth it, but if you just want the games you can easily find it online for about $30.

Note that you can play Diablo II and the LoD expansion seperate from eachother (if you wanted to for some reason) as well as online through Battle.net for free. But note that only one serial is allowed online at a time...

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner