Since I first got my PDA I've been wanting FireFox or a Mozilla browser on it as the built in IE completely sucks...

I found out today that I could install Minimo on my PDA (which is a scaled down mozilla) but was sorely dissapointed...

My PDA has a whopping 64MB space, Minimo is 12mb... Right here is enough to piss me off, I don't even have enough storage on my device to hold this damned thing with my other app's installed (and an ebook or two)...

I understand it's in beta still but I was absolutely pissed when I finally managed to get it installed and it wouldn't even run... Instead all it happened to do was lag my device to the point where I couldn't do a damned thing and I had to reset the device...

I love what the Mozilla Foundation has done to date but Minimo at this point is nothing but a BLOATED pile of [censored]...

IF I had to rate it I'd give it a 1 of 5 rating, the only reason it would recieve a 1 would be due to the foundation responsable for it...

The rest scored as:
-1 for lack of functionality on my PDA (WinCE with an ARM processor, pretty standard)
-1 for the fact it basically crashed my PDA
-1 because it took so damned long to come out for WinCE yet it's been out for Palm for so long
-1 because the size is outlandish.

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner