Like many users, I decided to give IE7 a try, and absolutely hated it... I couldn't stand the dumbed down interface, and quite frankly, disliked the changes in every regard... I mainly use FireFox (which I promote whole heartedly) but for those IE users who want to roll back to IE6 from IE7 (roll back from Internet Explorer 7 to Internet Explorer 6), heres how...

The process is quite easy in Windows XP and Windows 2003, simply go to add and remove programs, and remove "Windows Internet Explorer 7" and follow the prompts. After a reboot, you'll be back at IE6... Quite simple huh?

Quoting Microsoft.com:
Uninstalling Internet Explorer 7 RC1 (works for all versions of IE AFAIK)

To uninstall Internet Explorer 7 and restore Internet Explorer 6 when using Windows XP or Windows Server 2003

1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Add or Remove Programs.
3. Scroll down to Windows Internet Explorer 7, click it, and then click Change/Remove.

If you cannot find Internet Explorer 7 in Add or Remove Programs, click Start, click Run, type %windir%\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe, and then press ENTER.

Note: %windir% is the location of your Windows directory, which can usually be found at C:\Windows. To do this, you need to have "view hidden folders" enabled.

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner