Well I have a few domains that are not-in-use that I'm going to allow people to use if they can come up with a good use...

They are the following:
PhreakGeek.com

Up and coming domains:
ProModTecnologies.com

Note that I will take offers for purchasing the domains above, but ONLY via PM. If you wish to use these domains please feel free to just ask.

Rules:
01. Domain MUST be productive! If my domain is just sitting there I will take it back.
02. No illegal activities! Any illegal activities and you'll find my domain's NS entries changed.
03. You provide your own hosting (I sugguest HostNuke).
04. I reserve the right to give any input on the site.
05. I reserve the right to (at any time) take my domain back if I have a sales request (which is doubtful).
06. I reserve the right to deactivate the site due to content issues or immoral content.

All content belongs to the user who is using the site, I don't need your content and I believe that all work belongs to the site owner. I would however appreciate a mail forward of [email protected] forwarding to gizmo[at]UnderGroundNews[dot]com.

Note however that I require to know what you intend to do with the domain as well as I must know that the hosting has been acquired and development is ready.

Note that my information will be set as the admin owner on the domain, however I refuse to be the admin contact of your hosting.