UGN Security
Posted By: Slayboarder Remote Annoyance Programs - 05/09/02 03:35 PM
Hi does anyone know where I can get a program to piss off my friend? He's been bugging me all week and I want to get back at him. Something which can crash his computer would be mighty nice, and preferably something which doesn't need to be sent to him :rolleyes:. Can you help me?
Posted By: ? Re: Remote Annoyance Programs - 05/09/02 04:17 PM
hmm, so you want something that can crash his computer but it doesn't have o be sent to him? you could always send him a link in an email or make up a website. jus use this as the link C:\aux\aux and it will crash his comp if he's on win98. but then again, if he's on win98 his computer prolly crashes enough without having to do anything.
Posted By: thebluegiant Re: Remote Annoyance Programs - 05/09/02 06:51 PM
Put it on a trolley and ride the trolley of a cliff. The computer will crash, guaranteed.

Odds are tha aux\aux is patched, there was a post about that at one point, may have been old board though.
Posted By: Slayboarder Re: Remote Annoyance Programs - 05/09/02 07:09 PM
"Put it on a trolley and ride the trolley of a cliff. The computer will crash, guaranteed."

I like that :), it's funny! I was thinking something more along the lines of Sub7, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, even on UGN, (the file search won't work).
Posted By: Predator Re: Remote Annoyance Programs - 05/10/02 08:20 AM
Bah, why do you want to harm people? Get over it, or just hit that guy in the face, he won't bug you anymore.

Oh and trojans suck

Topic closed
© UGN Security Forum