UGN Security
Posted By: tamilsingam Software for Brute force ! - 10/06/03 08:03 AM
Could someone please suggest any tools which perform Brute force method and where to download it from.

Also if any of you could give the location of username password lists and IP addresses list which can be used with the software to perform the brute force.

Tamil singam
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Software for Brute force ! - 10/06/03 09:30 AM
check Packetstorm and Neworder. A search at google or yahoo will give you the links to their site. You should also be more specific about the OS you are referring to. It makes a huge difference as to password file types and locations.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Software for Brute force ! - 10/06/03 05:35 PM
http://www.accessdiver.com is a great .htaccess cracker...

Before saying brute force, you should however give more info on the TYPE of brute forcing you wish to do...
Posted By: aegis Re: Software for Brute force ! - 10/07/03 04:02 AM
question does anyone know anything bout carding or how to get a real credit card number that you can buy stuff with online wells drop me a reply if you know anything or send me and email cuz i reali need a credit crad number well thanks
Posted By: jonconley Re: Software for Brute force ! - 10/07/03 04:30 AM
www.americanexpress.com
www.discovercard.com

Those should get you started, otherwise check your local bank. And btw, that is off topic with this entire thread and ToS. Please leave this forum and never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever come back.
Posted By: Ghost Re: Software for Brute force ! - 10/07/03 04:32 AM
to get a credit card, call Visa say give me a credit card, and pay the monthly fee for it
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Software for Brute force ! - 10/07/03 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by aegis:
question does anyone know anything bout carding or how to get a real credit card number that you can buy stuff with online wells drop me a reply if you know anything or send me and email cuz i reali need a credit crad number well thanks
This account is now banned from UGN, I hope you enjoyed your one question.
© UGN Security Forum