UGN Security
Posted By: baikaishui about linux - 12/30/05 10:44 AM
i'm a chinese .i want to learn linux ,i study c and DATA STRUCT about one years ago.but ,my english is too poor ,i spent one hours every dayon english. too Hard. i like computer.
i want to know if i want to learn linux,the compiler need to study yes or no,and the subject about OS,is need too???

sorry ,my english writting is poor,but my reading is enough to read some english article.thangks
Posted By: Infinite Re: about linux - 12/30/05 08:13 PM
Quote:
i want to know if i want to learn linux,the compiler need to study yes or no,and the subject about OS,is need too???
If I understand you correctly, no you do not need to study the compiler. You can have a high degree of functionality using Linux having nevre learned the first thing about the compiler.

As for the OS, I'm not sure I understand you on that. Can you try and say it another way?

And one last thing, this should be in either the newbie forum of the *nix forum. i'll give you a chance to read this and reply, then I'm gong to move the topic to the correct forum.
Posted By: baikaishui Re: about linux - 12/31/05 04:26 AM
i'm sorry ,

And one last thing, this should be in either the newbie forum of the *nix forum. i'll give you a chance to read this and reply, then I'm gong to move the topic to the correct forum.

i never to do in future.

i'm sorry ,too;

i can't express my mean clearly.

the OS: is ,China have a subject of operating system.

thank you

hope everyone ,if i have some grammer wrong in my english, please point out. thank you
Posted By: Gremelin Re: about linux - 12/31/05 08:05 AM
I moved it already.
© UGN Security Forum