UGN Security
Posted By: XOF7 MooreR is FREE. - 05/22/09 01:30 PM
Robert Moore aka MooreR is finally out of prison and back at his home. He is currently on an ankle bracelet and starts his probation in late June. That is when the fun starts (random checkups and various BS).

Gizmo, I sent you his cell phone. So please call him. He would be willing to talk to anyone who is interested in having a conversation with him, but I wont give his cell out to just anyone. Maybe since Gizmo has it, you can do a conference call to him sometime?

Well, nothing else to really say. Let me know if you are going to call him Gizmo.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: MooreR is FREE. - 05/23/09 03:02 AM
I'll give him a text later tonight. What are the conditions on his probation? Is he allowed computer access or is he "virtually" screwed?
Posted By: XOF7 Re: MooreR is FREE. - 05/23/09 08:43 AM
His papers say he may not access, purchase, or own a computer network. He can have a computer.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: MooreR is FREE. - 05/23/09 12:38 PM
Lol, kind of stupid... He can own a computer, but can't connect it to a network... Leaves a lot of grey space...
Posted By: ZER0_DECEPTION Re: MooreR is FREE. - 06/20/09 07:43 AM
Hey, I'm in the same state as MooreR now. Maybe I should drop him a line. I'll be near Spokane for the upcoming ToorCamp convention.
© UGN Security Forum