UGN Security
Posted By: -=Toxic Wazte=- Modding - 03/27/04 09:33 AM
a friend of mine recently showed me the ppl do to their computers and all the mods possible..its crazy what u can do.. so now ive gotten all interested, anyone here mod thier comp or stuff?...post pictures..some of it is cool crap..but i like the simpler, more professional type stuff
Posted By: pr5 Re: Modding - 03/27/04 09:37 AM
http://www.case-modder.de/index.php?sec=gallery&PHP...4d6467306b1e315472faa20a3

there are some really cool cases

that are my favorite ones O_o

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
the doorbell is the powerbutton duah
Posted By: Infinite Re: Modding - 03/27/04 10:25 AM
I cut a hole in one of my cases at the shop I used to work at. One day I might even put a light in it :p

[Linked Image]

Infinite
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Modding - 03/27/04 10:30 AM
man, i want that sidepannel....

If i could find someone to cut i could come up with some odd designs lol...
Posted By: jonconley Re: Modding - 03/27/04 10:39 AM
Techie Plus can do case modding. You can have case skins for PC, XBOX, PS2, GBA, NGC. Modded cases for all the same. From dremmel to laser cut, your choice.

Go to http://www.techieplus.net and click on Contact to get ahold of us. I have been pretty busy lately, but we are getting the sections for our services updated as much as possible. Soon there will be a whole modder section.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Modding - 03/27/04 10:52 AM
HEH, hey Jon, if I send you 3 parts of a full tower case, will you mod 'em for me for free :x... I just want windows in 'em...
Posted By: Infinite Re: Modding - 03/27/04 01:27 PM
I cut mine on a 2500W laser that was at the old fab shop I used to work at :p
Posted By: jonconley Re: Modding - 03/27/04 03:26 PM
Gizmo: I could definitely mod w/ saw and maybe mod w/ laser (we pay to use per usage). So just contact me via info on the TechiePlus site and we work something out if you interested. If you wait a few weeks, I will probably be done with paying the cost to laser smile Beings you provide this quality site (the best one I use on the internet).
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Modding - 03/27/04 03:35 PM
Hehe sweet wink ... Yeh I'm kinda strapped for cash, so i'll wait till you get it paid off heh... If I send them in i'll be sure to mark about where I want it at on each...

I want to take and have it so that the top has 2 small windows and the sides both have 2 side windows... Although I may just do the one side as the other side has the motherboard and you wouldn't be able to see anything heh...

Haven't really given it much thought lol... I'm thinkin about buyin a new case and then having that modded (ATX) but I donno, cash flow issue again lol...
© UGN Security Forum